Reviews for An Important Message from Yuuichi Tate
bittersweet-temari chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
he~y! you guys are mean... n_n but it's really funny! *laugh* given yuuichi doesnt look good like reito is but... come on guys mai loves the guy... don't be so hard on him *laugh* iew i can't imagine mai and mikoto that's what you call bullshit! mai cares for mikoto like how she cares for her brother that's it period.
RXGerbera chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I understand that this fiction was meant to be ironical, but to bash a character like this, I'm wondering if you have seen the series at all.
Ume sama chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
HAHA! Loved it!
fathom chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
haha oh wow i loved this story i couldn't stop laughing. My friend was even complaining haha awesome present.
F91 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Well, I was certainly thoroughly amused. Not because I enjoy seeing Tate get bashed, mind you. Just the opposite. I'm amused at the inaccuracies. For example, your "all my friends told me that I could do better than you" part. You seem to forget that Chie and Aoi were both supportive of Mai's relationship with Tate. And that it was Natsuki of all people who revealed to Tate that Mai loved him.

But you've obviously had fun, and aside from script format, you have proper grammar and spelling. Most bashing fics wouldn't even have that much, so I applaud you.

And to address your other reviews, Mikoto wasn't Mai's MIP after Tate dissapeared. Mai says herself that she can still fight because her feelings for Tate were so strong and still remained in her heart. Reito was shocked to learn that too, since he said it would be impossible for her to fight.
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! That was great and you are totally awesome! I believe Tate so deserved that! HAHA!
zetachan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008

At first I thouhgt it was some kind of story trying to defend Tate's character and it turned out he was his own caricature! I could stop laughing!
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Well I'm surprised that Tater-tot actually lived to see another birthday. This announcement was definitely a good cracked laugh and well on the bashing mark. I really liked this and hope you move it to the Mrated before someone else says change it or the site has you pull it. Thanks for the good laugh...

elder master out
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
ROFLMAO! This was absolutely hilarious! My cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling SO much.

Happy birthday dickhead! I hope Mai and Mikoto give you a birthday present you won't soon forget.
Jozukaze chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hehehehe. That was funny! It had me grinning the whole time (except when Tate was speaking the first time). This, I think, is a good birthday present for Tate...I wanna see what you write for his birthday next year if your still interested in writing Mai-Hime fanfics.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
XD lol! as a rabid fan of the Mai/Mikoto pairing...i totally agree with the Tate bashing nice total annihilation of Tate! yay!
chapellefan chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very cruel and yet funny. Hopefully this fanfiction doesn't get torn down because of the format.

Otherwise, it's great!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

Good work!
Minagi Ito chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
O.o wow... I really thought someone gonna make Yuuichi a good defense, but can't say it wasn't cracking me up at the end. And funny cuz at the end, he died and Mai still have her Child... (points over to Mikoto) Manga? uh.. never read it and don't want to with the love triangle between him, mai and natsuki? omg... just kinda mess up. But this is a very good piece, love it. Keep it up.
CaptainVonCookie chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
XD Well I admit, I don't like Tate! But, I came here because I wanted to see what you had to say in his defense! Even I think you were a little harsh, but either way he got what he deserved!

I always thought indiferently of him! He was a little on the stupid side on the anime sure! With all the Shio/Mai/tormented guy stuff, but I understand that even he didn't deal with it in the best manner it wasn't that bad! But come on, when the guy died she still had her kagutsuchi even in the same size as ever! And she kept going soft for Reito all through the freaking thing! Still, the most important person for her was Mikoto, that is undeniable!

But for me, the real reason why I really don't like the guy, is because of the manga! Sunrise decided to be suicidal on that one!