Reviews for Dawn of eSpers
Koluno1986 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Oh wow, I'm amazed on how you write an S4 League fic so brilliantly! Definitely have some nice character development and everything is quite enjoyable to read.

Gotta love sniping, sentry, and handguns these days, so fun, hehe.
Shininku chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Hey, I just read this today, a nd I thought it was pretty awesome. I noticed there isn't anything else for S4, whether for lack of many people, or lack of writing ideas. But I read this and thought you described everything, and did a good job of revealing the game to people.

But, I do have a few questions. Like I play the European/English version, and I was wondering if the "Handgun" and "Vital Shock" were like new weapons, or if you made them up. I know the Touchdown game was Arcade, but that hasn't been introduced to this version yet.

But anyway, I hope that you continue this story eventually, and hope that my criticism, was somewhat useful.
codeman 177 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
never seen the game before, good story anyway.
BalthierFlare chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Yey for character development! :)
BalthierFlare chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really liked it. You did a really good job proofreading it, because I barely found any mistakes. The one that I first noticed was that you didn't have a space after a comma, which doesn't really matter. XD

It's also really well-written! I love your style of writing.

Woah and I'm in the story, too! WHOO! XD