Reviews for Understanding
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
that was really cool...i mean you could have added more about what the others thought at the end but it was still really great
ManaxAtem chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was a really good story. I don't know why you apologize for the lenght of this story because lenght is good! I love long stories and this was great! You write really well and I would loved it if you were to write more about Atem and Mana. They are so cute together! I am a huge Vaseshipper fan!
ApprenticeMana chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow, this was very long but I enjoyed every single bit. I prefer to have Atem and Mana as a more than friend couple but hey, some people have their opinions on what type of relationship that they should , I really loved your story and if you can, can you please right more Atem and Mana stories? Your writing is awesome!
Rehema chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Unfortunately, I'm sure that Kazuki Takahashi meant for Atem and Mana to be best friends in the manga/anime, although there are people who interpret it differently, like you said.

But I POLITELY disagree with one thing:

I think there's still a good chance that their brother-and-sister friendship could grow into something else. (Ya can tell by the pen name, nieh?) I mean, it's not incestuous if they're not actually related.

"You’re a sister and the closest friend I’ll ever have IN THIS LIFE, but nothing more.” (Wiggles eyebrows) That still leaves the Afterlife at the end of the series! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, and I think Isis was both Osiris's sister and wife. Now that's incest. And for the phrase "Ptah Jesh", thanks! I've got to remember that! Nah, trust me, I'll probably forget it.

Um, no, I don't flame people. And don't be so hard on yourself for this fic!