Reviews for MWPP Marauders Revised
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Hermione is a dog or a wolf isnt she? When will the first full moon appear? How long until Remus tells Sophie the truth?
Thanatos's daughter chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Now I ain't into sappy crap but reading this pairing makes your heart sweel. Ya know?
skullsarecool chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
it is really good !
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This was great! Please update soon!
dragonoffire3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was amazing! Keep up the good work!
Children of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
brillent so far
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
this is a really good story! i like how you havent made it a time travel story (for once) and just made it that she was always in their time :) P.S Love Hermione's nickname too ;)
vampluvr'96 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
u haven't updated in ages... love the story though :)
Mordanyes chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I know its been awhile since you last posted, but I still want to tell you how well done your story is! I love Marauder ERa, and this is a really good one! Nice work! ;)
love109 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
plz update :D cant wait
Mrs. Damon Salvatore2 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Love Love Love the story please please please write some more soon... Things you can use could try do do something to hermione when she is alone like torcure her or kidnap her or something 2. Get James and Lily together and that would soon get Hermione and Sirius soon 3. They could play a prank on Malfoy for what he did to Hermione 4. you could add quitch in there some were , SiriusBeater, Hermionechaser, Remus could be a Keeper or he could not play either way. 5. During the Slytherin game Malfoy could play dirty and push Hermione off her broom and get injuryed bady like a broken leg so broken it would take weeks to cure and she has to use creches but Sirius would carry her around every were 6. or she could get a concusion or something and not wake up for a while and Sirius never left her side and that shows how much he cares for her 7. Duting a full moon Hermione could change into a brown fox or a brown dog. 8. Or on a Hogsmeet date were James and Remus has dates so Sirius and Hermione are forse to spend the Hogsmeet day to get her Hope you like my ideas please write some more you shouldn't have writers block with all these ideas that you chould feed off of if you need any more help just send me a message if you need help writing Please i would love to help you if you need it ;) Love the Story :)

-Katie :) aka -Mrs. Damon Salvatore2-
Kaede Kuro Yamasaki-The ninja chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
love your story very much!
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
love is overrated chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I love this story can't wait to read more. please update soon
crazybtch chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
wow what an amazing story no lie the best sirius/hermione story yet in my opinion