Reviews for iSee Clouds
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
ER-DORABLE. (my seddie word for "awkwardly adorable.")

loved it. :D
ForTheWin04 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh I loved that. It was very cute.
Shim chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Good story! :)
lysapot chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
made me go "aww" that was sweet! :) i love your writings! :D
Mizufae chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
aw, this story gave my the stomach butterflies. A bit of grammatical difficulty in the beginning, but your banter was witty and the romantic tension was palpable. Your metaphor was a little heavy but I think that's good when a story is so short like this. Favorited!
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
AWW! This was so cute! :) And I like how it was very fluffy. I expected them to kiss, but you really surprised me. I liked this ending a lot better 'cause it was different :)

Excellent work!
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Please continue this!

I love how you have Freddie freaking out over thinking Sam had pretty hair, and not wanting to vompliment her beacuse he thought it'd be awkward, then having Sam come right out and saying he had pretty eyes.

By the way, this story rocks!
drano chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Incredible, truly incredible. It makes me want to skip class with some girl and look at clouds. Yeah. The stuff where Freddie was looking at Sam was-extremely well done. And so so romantic. And sweet. Accolades and commendations.
liler91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
awe that was so incredibly cute~!
idancex33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
omgosh that was so cute and adorable and perfect! ah i loved it! idk what else to say, it was just great in every way. amazing. :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
One word: aww. That was such a cute story.
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is very beautiful. You did a wonderful job with your imagery and wordsmith. There were a couple spelling/grammatical errors, but hey, what story doesn't? Lol. But it was very good, with just the right amount of Seddieness. :) Great job!

-Lullaby-
MoreLikeYourGhost chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
that was so sweet! i really think you should continue it! it reminds me of the roof garden place in high school musical, except sam and freddie dont make me sick (troy and gabriella do). well done!
smileyBAM03 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008