Reviews for The Parting of Our Ways
narylfiel chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Did you have to make me cry? Wow...This is a truly beautiful piece of work,and I really appreciate the high quality of all your work. You are one of my favorite authors and I will continue to read and support your work. Thanks so much!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
It's wonderful! I love it and it gave me tear up. I love poems, they hit deeply.
But looking upon this beautiful piece of writing, it has put all my other poems/songs to shame. *sniffles*
Now. Allow me just a second, won't you, so I can toss all my poems and work into the trash.
Beautiful, beautiful writing, Mellon-nin.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I cry every tiem
Erlossivor chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is so, so beautiful. It flows so well and you have such a wonderful command over language. You convey emotion so well in the diction you choose.
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014

One of the very few good poems on this site. Great job!
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
And another beautiful, heart-rendering poem.
MoonLight1300 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I'm crying... Oh this was beautiful, and sad and amazing, all in one...
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
As you can probably tell, I'm pretty much stalking your stories. XP Awesome work.
Laeslaer chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Amazing, I am stunned. Usually poetry dosn't really get to me but this, I have no words for. You've stunned me. Well done, seriously, this is the best thing I've found in a long time.

Do NOT stop writing.
Rachielle chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I hate it when I have a lump in my throat...
emmerz chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It made me cry! It was so beautifully written! Well done!
LunaQuetzal chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Beautiful. Just...beautiful. The lines are short and precise, and the metres are constant. Not to mention that the whole subject of the poem is saddening.

All in all, great. There are few poems that can achieve a balance, striking just the right notes without coming off as grandiose.
Gwen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is amazing. The language is absolutely beautiful! Great job!
phppsmss chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Shit, your last sentence was heartwrenching. great poem