Reviews for A Redhead's Tale of Love, Life, and Lesbians
thescolar chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Ha ha! 'wanker' love it... I prefer tosser! Lol
I had a similar must use word episode one time ... shyster, it makes me chuckle.
Im really enjoying your story so far.
Keep writing
lou
Miracles79 chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Hmm?

I suppose Ginny was all talk, and no honesty. Shame but an interesting development none the less. I can't help but feel sorry for Hermione though, after all she went through during the war you'd think she'd find some measure of happiness. And, instead, Ginny proves how single minded she is... being unfaithful when she spouts bullshit about loving Hermione more than anything. Kira's inclusion is interesting too, can't quite get a read on her as there seems to be more to her than just sex, while Ginny is clearly in this for the sex.

Can't say I like Ginny particularly well so far, but I love this story and the angst present in it,

Great job so far...
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
Wow just finished this story and it was GREAT! You're an amazing writer; I've read all of your other Harry potter stories too. This was definitely an amazing read. Please update it soon! I ship Ginny & hermione so hard :) and I love the characters you've created! Abby and Macy are adorable too! I'd love to see more of them if possible! Please don't stop writing :)
Love it!
-Brit
Spaar chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Well done! Cute story, with some solid ups and downs, some good thought went into the story elements. The secks got pretty kinky haha, I'm not huge into the whole bdsm realm, so for me personally that bit couldve been better, however I could definitely see Ginny and to a certain extend Hermione having a kinky side, so I can live with it in the spirit of creativity. In general, good stuff!
triyla chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
Please update soon!
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I can't wait for someone to make a move.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I hope Hermione isn't completely straight.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
fred is dead by the time ginny gets out of hogwarts he was killed in the battle of the school in the seventh book
reader2313 chapter 25 . 7/15/2012
is there any chance of seeing more from this series?
great story btw! keep it up! :)
dadswell chapter 25 . 2/23/2012
awesome
AD Lewis chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
I'll review if you update quicker, okay? Deal! :D

Love the story so far, keep it going!

Andy
Lee89 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
Good Story Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Fragar1991 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Ohhh nice! The first kiss! :D

Xoxoxo
A review just for you chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Really enjoying the story so far. Just wanted to say: I commend you for thinking by yourself that Ginny is annoying in this chapter. Really had to say that, haha. Great so far!
Pride365 chapter 25 . 11/30/2011
I just read all 25 chapters you have out so far and this is great! gosh wish I had been here for the whole journey!