Reviews for Click
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I loved it :D amazingly cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was cute. Great job!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What happened? I don't get it
Inga's Truth chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I had to reread a couple of times to make sure Sasuke didn't "Cheat" with Karin *Shudder* Nasty images... MY EYES!
BuffyLuverX chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw very cute xx
WC1020 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ouch. Itachi slammed the door in her face? lol That's sweet of him for being protectie but pretty mean, haha. :) It was cute. I liked it.
Awwww chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So very sweet! I love how he has red eyes like his sharingan only in photographs. You should write one about Itachi too! lol.
kattylin chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aww that was sweet! i wanted to slap you on the part wherein you almost implied that there was a slight sasukari... and yeah, omg love it! haha. thanks for adding "mother" to your alerts!
Half-Head101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I can't believe I missed this! I laughed so much. Awesome idea and lovely ending.
dreamingwithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
it so swet!
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Bucket on the Head chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
THAT WAS SO CUTE! AWW!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw. This was really cute. I didn't get it at first, with the whole 'buttoning up the shirt' and the Karin thing, but THEN I reread it. And realized. Yeah. This was awesome. Great job!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
damn... tat was epic!

i have never read a oneshot anywhere close to this one, and believe me i have read quite a bit of stories!

but wow...it was kawaii, and i love how you made us use our brains at parts! it kept me thinking, but it added to the story!
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
*squeals* So adorable! It's so sweet that he would go and get that done for her. I love it that it was Karin who took the photo of Sasuke for some reason.

I loved it! Great job. I get red eye in photos really badly too. XP