Reviews for Click
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Your red eye tale had great humor and nice pacing. It's funny because I have to admit, when I read the summary, I had thought the red eyes had to do with the Sharingan, not actual red eye from a flash, so it was a nice surprise.

The story layout was new and different. Told in snippets, each attempt had a clear idea of what happened and something funny to remember it by.

I was thinking it was going to end differently but liked yours all the same. I'll share I thought I the final picture was going to have Sasuke looking charming as ever and Sakura the one with red eyes since each attempt prior had some sort of twist.

Overall, entertaining and fun story. Thanks for sharing!
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I loved it :D amazingly cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was cute. Great job!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What happened? I don't get it
Inga's Truth chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I had to reread a couple of times to make sure Sasuke didn't "Cheat" with Karin *Shudder* Nasty images... MY EYES!
BuffyLuverX chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw very cute xx
WC1020 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ouch. Itachi slammed the door in her face? lol That's sweet of him for being protectie but pretty mean, haha. :) It was cute. I liked it.
Awwww chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So very sweet! I love how he has red eyes like his sharingan only in photographs. You should write one about Itachi too! lol.
kattylin chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aww that was sweet! i wanted to slap you on the part wherein you almost implied that there was a slight sasukari... and yeah, omg love it! haha. thanks for adding "mother" to your alerts!
Half-Head101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I can't believe I missed this! I laughed so much. Awesome idea and lovely ending.
dreamingwithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
it so swet!
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Bucket on the Head chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
THAT WAS SO CUTE! AWW!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw. This was really cute. I didn't get it at first, with the whole 'buttoning up the shirt' and the Karin thing, but THEN I reread it. And realized. Yeah. This was awesome. Great job!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
damn... tat was epic!

i have never read a oneshot anywhere close to this one, and believe me i have read quite a bit of stories!

but wow...it was kawaii, and i love how you made us use our brains at parts! it kept me thinking, but it added to the story!