Reviews for Summertime
dreamer of wings chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh I almost cried in the end. This was one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read. It is so perfect!
Foresabaly chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
When the Naesala Leanne pairing first started to form in Radiant Dawn, I was furious. When Naesala betrayed everyone (yet again) I predicted it and couldn't imagine how someone so sweet like Leanne could have feelings for him. Then I find out about the blood pact and, while his actions in both games still bother me, I felt really bad for him. Now they're possibly my favorite Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn pairing.

Sorry about that rant, but you did a really nice job with this story. The only thing that seemed a little off was Reyson. Him leaving during the "justice" just didn't seem quite right. I don't think he'd want to sit there and watch it, but eh, there is nothing wrong with it, but I can't even say why it doesn't feel right. I think you did a really good job with the rest of your characterization and the actual writing was pretty good. I really like this story and will check out some more of yours now. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
My god... that was beautiful... I am in awe...

Wow... Had me in tears throughout...

Superbly written!

And grrr... you only have 4 reviews? The idiots on this site are SO DAMN LAZY! GRR! You deserve so many more for this!

*sigh*

Again... that was gorgeous...

Thank you SO much for writing this!
crazygunbladergirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
if you're going to burn in the fires of fanfichell for having a good naesala then i'm screwed... lol

i always feel bad for naesala. i like how you portrayed both naesala and leanne. i've always thought leanne could easily beat up both of her brothers if she tried!

not bad. i like, even though i feel so bad for naesala in this!
Blumpen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
T_T man... I don't like it when they do things to Naesala...

*sigh*

:D Good oneshot. :3 I demand sequel!

Y'know, I'd like to start a Naesala fanbase.

Randomness, sorry.

Good everything, so you get A. And also for Leanne being cool.

"Men hath no fury like Leanne scorned."

XD Although I'm male, I think it fits.

For pure awesomeness, you get: An enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a puzzle THAT IS STUFFED INSIDE A FLUFFY CUPCAKE!

XD And it is DELICIOUS.
Starlight Lady chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Okay, so it kinda bothers me that this story isn't getting reviewed. I really like how you've written Naesala and Leanne. I like that Naesala is more portrayed more noble and Leanne as a strong person.

"Leave my home, Tibarn." Her voice rang out, commanding, but pitched high in fury. "Help my husband inside, and then leave."

"I will. All is settled; though I beg your forgiveness, Leanne."

"In time."
Mini Nephthys chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
...NAESALA. *wibble* I feel so bad for him, because he really doesn't deserve that. That's awful.

It's nice to see Leanne being badass in defense of him, though.