Reviews for So Full
SugarApple chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lol naughty naughty! ESPECIALLY the end!

-giggles like a mad schoolgirl-
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
...what are you hinting at? O.o
CrazyFlakes chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved it, but with that ending I don't know if it should just be rated K. I mean, I know it was only implied, but still!
iBounce chapter 1 . 9/21/2009

Aw

that was so cute

Ok, ok Ima try and guess! Kay uhh

I'm pretty sure there was: Affection, Happy and Knowledge? O_o

No wait uhh...wait, wait yeah totally I'll go with my choices _

(Even though I totally failed xD)

I loved this One-Shot thought! It was cute. Who would ever know Beast Boy would be a great cook :D

-DudeYourAwesome8
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
pretty good. I really enjoyed it.

but I thought breakfast eggs were unfertilized as in no baby chicks...o.O
Sir Alwick chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
And it comes back to the syrup.

For some reason, I too always figured Beast Boy would know how to cook.

It's cool how you gave props to the Doom Patrol too.

I liked this fic.

Good work.
davestridersjunk chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Lol!

The Ending Was Pretty Funny xD
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Great fic!
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
one word:Oh My f...god that was amazing .

right more then one word but

descreveu bem o q eu queria dizer
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Well, the last line could have been construed as a bit much but this was still a pretty endearing little story on the whole. I would have liked to see some more memories of Gar cooking for Raven, perhaps after some stressful event or moment where Gar genuinely attempted to reach through Rae with his talents in the kitchen. Still, the "just another day" scenario can work just as good and you proved it here. I also would have liked to see some of the other Titans respond to it all but, again, this is only a minor quibble.

Like I've said before, you've got a pretty good handle on presented the aspects of what this couple would probably be, particularly Gar. Keep up the good work and I'm moving on to the next chapter of Temptation.
The Dark Mistress Blue chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
ha, Oh wow. I literally laughed out loud at the end. You are an amazing writer!
dramaqueen2061 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was so cute!
lar lindor chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Interesting story. BB is a far more capable person than portrayed in the cartoon. Being the team clown should not mean being the team idiot.

“Who knew that he could cook that well,” stated another part of my mind. Knowledge?

“I don’t know I would rather have a second helping, and I’m not thinking about the food,” called out a more outgoing part of my mind. Lust? or Rude?

“Hey, I’m not the one with inner feelings for the little apple dumpling,” declared the outgoing emotion again, “ In fact, the way he put some of syrup on those pancakes makes me want to get the bottle and together we can do some other things with it…” Lust

“Fine, but we both know that you’re harboring some feelings for him,” said the outspoken voice again. Love/lust

Good Rae/Liz yarn.