Reviews for I Don't Wanna Leave
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
Hello Hayley,

I just read this thing. (Well, hello Captain Obvious I didn't know you were in today)

Sorry, I have problems, but you know that. Well I can't give you a review signed in 'cause I already gave you one.

But, not bad, I liked the Angels.

And I told you that Darren/Edward/You talking to each other would be fun/funny. I couldn't stop laughing during that stuff.

Anyways, talk to you later.

As always,

Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
Hullo there dear,

I was wondering if you were also thinking about Maximum Ride or if that was just me. I happen to have an idea, involving her.

If you wish to colaborate with me and want to hear this idea, let me know.

You know who I am,

That's right;

Mordanyes chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
I would say Harry Potter because you have such original ideas that you can bring to that fandom.
Mordanyes chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
I understand. I'm also very patient! But doesn't mean I don't want more soon! The only thing to work on is paragraphing but otherwise, fantastic work!
Mordanyes chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I'm reading the rest but just so you know, I'm not sure about the paragraphing in the later chapters but at the start, it's atrocious! I would recommend getting a beta reader to help you with this. Otherwise it is pretty good. Your writing style is very good! And the plot fabulous!
Fiica De Cea Stele chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
aww men thats okay but ill be waiting for the next chapter dont worry perfection takes time and who could blame you right? thats fine its still is an awesome story to begin with:D
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Do You Realize that all your current fanfics are Twilight? And also thanks for telling me that you changed your name. I went through my page to find you. (As you are the one and only favorite author on my page I can trust to find you there)

I like the

"(Sickeningly happy woman voice)

Thank you, and have a nice day! Bye bye now."

Courtneyfan14 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
No how dare you do this 2 me i hate you cry cry cry this is the meanest thing ever omg im like being such a dramaqueen rite now but please please please
twilightsaga96 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
aw... this story was so good... I hope you finish it soon
Chrystal06921 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
o come on really. u cant just write one more chapter to at least let us know if Bella made it off the plane or not. U cant leave it there for a long period of time. that is just cruel abusive behavior.
DragonFirePrincess-557 chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
OMSnaps i think i'm going 2 cry, T_T D: :C. that was so sad. but i strangely like it. u have 2 continue or so help me i'll set some mad dogs on u. jk. i luv it go on.

~vampgirl out
Pflow chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I wish you didn't tell me that in this a/n...it kind of ruins the read if you know whats going to happen...(I would remove this a/n)
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Hello?

You're going to BACK a cake? Nice.

I love the cliff hanger, it makes you think.

I also noticed that you used part of one of the Twilight books in Edward's letter. I haven't read them in months, so I don't know which one, (New Moon, Maybe?). But I do recognize them as Edward's words. (The stuff about the moonless night and the meteor.) You should really put that in quotes, otherwise its plagiarism.

Whiteskin
Samara Connor chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
Cake!

No flames. Truthfully, Great chapter.
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Hello, Review Grubber,

ALOUD? It's allowed. And dieing? It's dying.

The letter is way too long. Half way through, I was like, OMG, this is mushy crap being blathered on and on. I got bored.

Otherwise, good job. Not a bad chapter.

Bye,