Reviews for Indecorous Relations
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very good fanfiction. Thank you. I enjoyed seeing the current then the past letter.
Shewhowillnotbenamed1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I also cannot imagine the director writing a suicide note because even Helmholtz could not fathom writing anything relative to emotion. Despite this, I thought that the story was well written, and you were able to apply a bit of Huxley's style to your writing.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow. I am impressed by the degree to which you thought that (the names, etc.) through.

I honestly couldn't see the D.H.C. writing a suicide note like that because I expect he'd be too ashamed... then again, it's not as if it's a secret any longer. Still, it was well-written and I think it portrayed his character perfectly. "...my . . . my . . . Even now my conditioning prevents me from saying this obscenity: he was my son." Great portrayal. (By the way, there is a typo in that same line.)
greengrouch chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Amazing... I loved this perspective you've given, very interesting. :D
raemevlin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I really enjoyed this look at the DHC and Linda's relationship - I think that Huxley deliberately left them surname-less to show the loss of identity caused to people in the World State. This was a really well written look at one of my favourite books. Thanks
Elemarth chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very interesting!
Ekuk chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Very interesting. I haven't read Brave New World in years. I'll have to go take a look at it then re-read your story. I liked it. Great work.