Reviews for The Empress and The Fool
xoverfiend chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
OK, that was goo'

however, I think you should remember to always start a new line when someone is speaking. I think you forgot to do so once and it jumbled up that sentence.
xoverfiend chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Minato shouldn't have randomly fallen asleep on Mitsuru like that...he'll catch a cold!
xoverfiend chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Yes! I've been waiting for a new chapter of this one to come out for so long!

anyway, this story was satisfactory, but I know you can do better. I hope to see more from you in the near future! We don't have many mitsuruxminato fans around apparently.
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
It seems very promising. I look forward to seeing more. I was always wondering why Mitsuru didn't react to his death like Yukari and the other girls did. I hope you do more soon. I like your writing style.
maelstrom969 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Yes! Another Minato/Mitsuru writer

Well you just can't have enough of Minato/ Mitsuru fics

I look forward to seeing more
Datenshi Aoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I like the fic, but it's something of a cardinal rule that only one person should be speaking in a single paragraph. When there are two or more, it leads to some confusion.
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
There is quite a lack of Mitsuru X main fics around, which is too bad. I'm happy that you decided to make this little drabble compendium.

...oh, and i liked the first story, mitsuru really does seem like a classical type