Reviews for Mad Love
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
wow dramaticc
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
...Nice, I'd pick the one full of Batman references! Loved it though, and it's definitely something I could see Jeff doing. And, I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed the extra Punk part you threw in. Great job Becks.
iNdy MiLk chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
haha I loved it! the twist at the end was so funny yet cute!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
LOVE the one shot!

All this refers to Batman! From the second I read Harlee dressed as a harlequin court jester, I knew she was the Harley Quinn (whose real name was Harleen Quintzel) of the story.

From the way he looked last Friday, Jeff seriously could be the Joker.

Does this make Taker look like Batman? If so, he would be an interesting Batman.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Batman references :) This was very cool. I think it would be awesome to make more chapters about the whole Harlee/Jeff relationship and Jeff...or should I say "Mr. J's" plot to kill the Undertaker. Lol, If Jeff is similar to Joker and Harlee is similar to Harley Quinn...does that make Taker Batman? He is kind of a Dark Knight I guess. :) LOL I bet Kane would be Robin. lmao Paul Bearer would be Alfred. lol, I'm getting way too carried away with this. But could you just picture Kane in a Robin outfit? LOL!
Jeff Hardy is Rad chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
that was really good
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this is cute,in a demented way.

and you already know my feelings on the batman series

but we all know poison ivy is where its at :oP
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Dude, this is freaking awesome. I love the Joker and I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw Jeff's resemblence to him on Friday. Great job.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was AMAZING.

Very creepy too.

I'm so happy that Jeff has FINALLY gone to the dark side. I'm so happy he's snapped. :DD
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
OMG Batman! :D Also the descriptions of Jeff's walls made me think of Donnie Darko, but only because I just watched that movie.

Is the pop-culture reference Batman...the fact that Harlee is named Harlee and dresses as a court jester for Halloween, the face paint? She even calls Jeff "Mister J," which, if I'm correct, is what Harley (Harley Quinn is spelled with a "y," yes?) calls the Joker. No, I was never a huge Batman fan, but I did watch it sometimes, and my sisters checked out this book from the library that gave me the digest. XD

This story is awesome. I love the psychological aspect of it. Beautiful, truly.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
The new Extreme Jeff Hardy is awesome.

Anyone who hits Taker with a chair, and beats him is cool in my books.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aww. I like how the end is kind of sweet, but the rest is pretty dark.

It was quite long for a one-shot though. (That's not a complaint.)
Pandora's Cube chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, I really like this. Bad Jeff could be very very intersting.

And I love that you named the girlfriend Harlee. Whe I saw Jeff on Smackdown first thing I though of was the Joker

Harlee and Jeff

Harley Quinn and Joker
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I was supposed to leave like twenty minutes ago. Oh well.

I didn't get the reference, as usual!

DID RANDY REALLY SAY HE HAD A CRUSH ON CENA?

I've never seen Jeff written like this.

But I can totally see it happening!

If a man threw me down, I'd leave his ass.

But it's easy to see Harlee loves him.

This was great. I loved it!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I really loved this and the "Batman" reference fit perfectly seeing that the Joker was the first person I thought about when I saw new Psycho Jeff's face paint on Smackdown. Great fic!