Reviews for Dragon Dreams
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I adored reading that. It was so lovely, and it's nice to see someone writing about the nicer, human, side of Kaiba with enough ability that it's actually plausible.

I would have loved to have read on, but asking for a continuation can end in problems and disappointment. As I've previously mentioned, I thoroughly enjoyed reading reading that. Other than the few unwanted commas there didn't seem to be any mistakes, so it was a nice smooth read.

All that's left now is to type;

Thank you for posting this story. It was a pleasure to read.
Hanqing chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hurrah for card symbolism! :3

Although I'm still not quite clear what the fourth card symbolized, the effects are obvious and it was nice to see Seto's development/life in respect to dragons. And Kisara haunting his dreams, haha.
biskittins chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
squeeeee i loved this fic. i wish i could see what happens next, but ahh...amazing writing, keep up the fantastic work n_n
Kai chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Ooh, mysterious~!

I almost forgot about that scene, but it worked very well. The transitions between his childhood and the present, as well as the analogy between people and dragons, flowed seamlessly. I especially like Kisara's appearance in his dreams, and his gradual awareness of her (mother, to older girl, to reality). The end has me longing for more, but ties in very well.

Great job! :]
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoyed this tale that took us through Kaiba's life in the Yu-gi-Oh series. It was nice how the storyline of the series was teased into this tale so even a novie Yu-Gi-Oh fan could get a sense of his character. The focus of the 3 Blue Eyes White dragon cards gives a great sense of devotion to the cards as well as a sense of protectiveness and sense of self Kaiba does often display in his quest to be King of Games. Thanks for sharing.
adele4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I like this a lot, it's a great look into Kaiba's mind! I think it's very fitting to what he might have been thinking about the incident: I love how he's angry about having acted so rash. I also love the parts about asking Pegasus for help, though that might be partly out of Schadenfreude, and because I love Pegasus – especially for annoying Kaiba.

I also loved everything about his fight against his Gozaburo. This is my favourite part about it: "Mokuba was too young to do anyting, but he was there, and he listened to Kaiba, and he drew for him a picture of a dragon as a dragon should be, strong, with ice-cold eyes and the power to annihilate anything and anyone that stood in his way.": I love the idea of Mokuba being there, in the shadow, not really understanding but doing what feels right to help (and how it ties in with the fairy tales). I also love the detail of Kaiba first thinking he'd learn to respect his step father: I hadn't really thought about that before.

I think my favourite part was Seto thinking of his mother when she first appears: it's very fitting for his age and situation. I kind of killed the pairing for this story for me. XD
elias chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Great story!
KolaByNikola chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very lovely :) I enjoy your style very much.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aw, cool story. I like it. The switches between past and present added another dimension to the story. Awesome job.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Good story. I wonder if she will ease his guilt or add to it.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Interesting. You should continue this. Awesome job!

-D101
X59 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Really good, keep up the good work.