Reviews for Saved Messages
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
LOVE it.

Characters are all totally perfect and your descriptions are really vivid.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is lovely. You've got Brennan's nervous, tightly-wound loneliness nailed, and their slow moving together as well. I really, really like how you've done this...and the idea that she would still have Booth's message on her machine-and an old tape from the home machine of her mom's voice.
Wanderin'soul chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I like it
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh my... That waas really emotionally terrific. I wanna know what Booth's last message said...
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
oh my god this was so amazing. favorited! :]
Amethice chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw! Booth! I love the message, it is so not a cop out. Love it love it love it.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Utterly beautiful. It's very in character for Bones to have saved that message, thinking that she'd never have another way to hear his voice again. And I love the idea of Booth leaving her a 'just-in-case' message, providing both of them with some small bit of security.

Your descriptions are lovely as well. 'It was desire disguised as clothing' is a wonderful sentence, very telling. Similarly, your characters' conversations are well-written and utterly believable.
D too lazy to log in 3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ohh, brilliant! Loved it, really did. Perfect. I hope you have more writing that I can peruse!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hi gwasshoppa, just wanted you to know that I had to walk away from my screen for a few moments, I was so moved by “Saved Messages”. You have captured the essence of the relationship masterfully, just at the cusp of it going to a different plane. There are so many tender moments that touched me, I’d have to paste the whole darned story into the review to do them all justice! Congratulations on a well conceived and beautifully executed story.
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this story was absolutely beautiful to me,the perfect balance of hope and angst. I only wish we could have known what his message was, but I suppose it was meant for only her ears. :) beautiful job!
Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Nice. More please? Maybe a follow up where they do tell each other how they feel? Yes, I'm a sap. A few kisses wouldn't be amiss, either! ;-)
meag chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
loved it loved it loved it! loved the idea of bones keeping his message and his new one for her. loved it!
ab89us chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I found this story to be very emotional and really good. I didnt find it morbid at all. In fact after my brother died I started holding on to some of his old things. I have a picture of him and some of the old toys that he had when we were kids. It helps to hold on to something to remind you of all the good things that you did and shared with the person that you lost and miss. Things to remind you that they really did exist even if they dont anymore.

*Alyssa

Loving memory of Shaun A. Braley

July 23, 1986-July 3, 2005
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very heartfelt and very much something that Booth would do! Great work:D
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
No, I don't think it's morbid. Wanting to hold a piece of someone you care about close to you is anything but. Great story.