Reviews for Saved Messages
goldpiece chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow, for a minute there I thought that Booth was going to die in the midst of giving that message. Glad that he didn't, but it's kind of what I was expecting for the end there. Dunno, maybe I'm just a bit of an angst fan. It was good though regardless.

jasadin chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
wow. that was an amazing ending. loved it
sbfisher chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Really, I think this answers the big question of why they don't pursue the physical side of their relationship. You did a wonderful job with their characters and bringing in that little bit of angst that says that they are there for each other, but not quite ready to cross that line.

I love how you started the message she asked him to leave on her answering machine, without letting us know the minute details. Some things are better left as a mystery.

Thank you for sharing.
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I absolutely loved it. I think you did such a fantastic job. I'd like to read a second chapter, but that's just me. )

Matt1969 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very nice story. I particularly loved the way you wrote the ending. Sometimes we don't actually need to know what was said word for word.
dreamcatchme14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

That was absolutely INCREDABLY. Oh my gosh! I'm in shock from the amazing-ness of that story.

Perfect ending.

I'm like...crying that was so amazing.

Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is quite beautiful! I really, really enjoyed it. A great combination of hurt and comfort, and I think the fact that they didn't make out and declare their love for each other made it a lot more realistic. They both get closer to what we fans all hope is coming, but this is just another step on the journey. But I love how Brennan is starting to come to terms with how much she wants Booth, even though she's still struggling with how much it scares her, and how Booth is just so afraid of losing what they have, even though he wants her so much.

Spectacular job!
ali chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
You are a writing rock star. your scenes are so evocative. but this ending is pure torture. what happens next ? :)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Adorable! Maybe an epilogue where she wasn't at home and heard everything? Huh? Maybe?
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It was beautiful. I sure wish they'd address Booth's 'death' on the show. It drives me nuts. :D
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful! Wonderful! This was so well-written and so heartfelt. Thank you for sharing this.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I thought this was excellent. You caught Brennan's caution and confusion perfectly. She's not completely sure what she wants and I love that Booth is willing to wait until she knows.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved this story. And I actually thought halfway through that he should replace the message, so the ending for me was perfect. Greatt job.
BBLove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Omg I love this! Not morbid at all, just wonderful! Gah LOVE.
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was very good. It was such an interesting concept. And the emotions involved - very real and very appropriate for Booth and Brennan. I enjoyed reading this and appreciate the deepth of feelings you were able to communicate.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »