Reviews for Apprentice
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Please update, I love the smart/powerful Harry.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Mark Heffron chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Brill. Please update soon.

-Mark (Plymouth, Great Britain)
TimeofMagic75 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wonderful! I love it! please continue!
cldiva chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I really like the beginning, please no weasley or granger love, I cant see him getting along with Ron, and since he will be smart and not a Dumbles fan, I cant see he would need the bossy Hermione. How about Lisa Turpin or Padma as a love interest and some smart Ravenclaw friends, boot, golstein, corner, davies. That would be good. Friends with the puffs and some slyths as well. Zabini, Nott Greengrass, davis.
honore chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Ok, so where do we go from here? Looking forward to more. Harry won't turn out to be the Malfoy type with his obssession with his appearance, yes? Thanks
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
love the chapter. Penny is funny. Wondering about Harry's sorting and will he save the stone from Dumbles this time? thank you for writing
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Have you posted this somewhere else...cause I could of sworn that I have either read this somewhere else or something awful similiar to this somewhere else. good story though!
kubas89 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
good story :) HP/DG or TD would be nice
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Luv your fic,this is good stuff!Very good begining.
Unnamed Reader chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Good story but u quoted the end of the first chapter of the first book, y? harry didnt stay and get poked or prodded. but as for the harry/? i vote for harry/tonks, honks h/t or however u say it. tho i admit im a bit...well..., obsessed with honks stories. anyways good story and keep anyomonous reviews on cause i dont really like my name and i dont have any stories on it. but ciao and put up a list of pairings and put 1 for honks ship.
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Other than the fact that the first part of this chapter is almost all written by JKR, I enjoyed it. Look forward to seeing more of YOUR OWN work.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
H m, interesting! Very interesting. . . I can't wait to read more.
panther73110 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I was just wondering are you going to kill off the Flamel's?