Reviews for Fruitcake
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I, as a 19 year old male, will refrain from saying this story is "cute" as so many of your other reviewers have responded. Instead I will state that this story was a charming one. Short and sweet; like strawberries. Bravo.

Ave, True to Caesar
Sinful Serenata chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Haha, how cute.

Ugh, I cant stand burnt stuff. XD
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
yay takari! wow this was real cute, i felt bad for kari though havng to cook that, i have about the same cooking skills as her, none haha. man it snows where u live, it doesn't snow where i live, i'm lucky if it gets cold here. i hope you enjoy the snow! and great job on the fic, it was real cute! pure fluff
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was great! It got me feeling all Christmasy. I've never actually tasted Fruitcake-have you? It never looked very good, sitting in the breadstores by the hundreds in that plastic wrap, hard as a brick. LOL!

You got snow already? We have rain. Lots of rain...and occasional sunshine. *sigh* Hopefully by December...
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I usually don't read Takari's...but the title caught my attention. I've always wondered what fruitcakes tasted like...but that's besides the point. (You got snow? No fair -_- )

This was adorable :3 Really cute, and I loved the last line. But you changed tenses twice, and I think it'd have been better if you'd left out the archaic term "whilst"-it kind of disrupted the flow of the story for me.

But other than that it was good.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
But Takeru is not being that brave. He's had Yamato's cooking before, right? :-)

(Remember the Odaiba Memorial episode? The only thing we could get out of poor Takeru was "Thanks - for - the - food...")
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So, you got some snow too, huh?

Haha, very holiday-y... loved it.
Kacee chapter 1 . 11/16/2008