Reviews for Hands Clean
krixlight chapter 1 . 4/18
I like this. a lot. gonna read the rest of the series. Maybe you should label this story as crossover of Harry Potter and Prince of tennis? it's currently only showing up as Harry Potter fanfic. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Oh my god! You might want to shift this to the HP/PoT archive because hunting this down is murder. But oh my god, I read dirty dreams first and just... Wow.
Kiraintheheart chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
not the best thing I ever read, but it's good enough. You could improve i, you know? maybe expand it a little make it a more exptended version with inetrraction and dialogues...
I know that I can be a pain in the a** but I just wanted to give you some advice. I hope you'll apreciate it. And if not then I am sorry and don't be offended, OK?
PS if you notice some mistakes in the text, then I am sorry, but written english is not my forte since it is not my mother language ( that is rumenian/italian)
Bye :P
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Lovely
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
CUTE POLYGAMY...HUH.

REALLY LOVE THIS CROSSOVER... NEVER LIKED GINNY.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aww so cute! Great job!
Saharra Shadow chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Lol. Chased and caught, Harry. Nicely done crossover though I find myself wishing for more.
hello chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
awww, i wish you'll add more to your 'Hands Clean'-verse. They are just too addicting! Keep up the great work!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
AWESOME I love this fic
too-lazy-to-sign-in chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love your 'hands clean' stories! i'm really glad that i got to read them. the pairing is unique! i really like how you characterized harry. your stories are just so good that i hope that they were longer. harry has never revealed fully his past to them, hasn't he? i'd love to read a story about that. thank you for the truly amazing stories. please keep on writing! you're a wonderful writer.
FrostisSpreadin chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hee hee poor Hatori XD Brats will always follow you! This was cue! I love how you showed all of their views it was so cute! 3 I loved it! Awesome job!
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
a 7-some? now that's is something i've yet to see... and also, KAWAI! very nice job!
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yay Harry is so loved! And they shall protect their Harry. LOL I wonder what their detentions are like. XD. It was a really sweet story.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2009