Reviews for Hands Clean
Kiraintheheart chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
not the best thing I ever read, but it's good enough. You could improve i, you know? maybe expand it a little make it a more exptended version with inetrraction and dialogues...
I know that I can be a pain in the a** but I just wanted to give you some advice. I hope you'll apreciate it. And if not then I am sorry and don't be offended, OK?
PS if you notice some mistakes in the text, then I am sorry, but written english is not my forte since it is not my mother language ( that is rumenian/italian)
Bye :P
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Lovely
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
CUTE POLYGAMY...HUH.

REALLY LOVE THIS CROSSOVER... NEVER LIKED GINNY.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aww so cute! Great job!
Saharra Shadow chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Lol. Chased and caught, Harry. Nicely done crossover though I find myself wishing for more.
hello chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
awww, i wish you'll add more to your 'Hands Clean'-verse. They are just too addicting! Keep up the great work!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
AWESOME I love this fic
too-lazy-to-sign-in chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love your 'hands clean' stories! i'm really glad that i got to read them. the pairing is unique! i really like how you characterized harry. your stories are just so good that i hope that they were longer. harry has never revealed fully his past to them, hasn't he? i'd love to read a story about that. thank you for the truly amazing stories. please keep on writing! you're a wonderful writer.
FrostisSpreadin chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hee hee poor Hatori XD Brats will always follow you! This was cue! I love how you showed all of their views it was so cute! 3 I loved it! Awesome job!
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
a 7-some? now that's is something i've yet to see... and also, KAWAI! very nice job!
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yay Harry is so loved! And they shall protect their Harry. LOL I wonder what their detentions are like. XD. It was a really sweet story.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2009