Reviews for Silhana: Walk Anywhere
Metif chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
your card text was reasonbly fair, yet powerful. And however the first cards i got where from new phrexia, i can just imagein the "city of guilds".
Thorn In Your Side chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Ooh. Somnomancy
Thorn In Your Side chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
YAY, I'm a valued reviewer

_

Well, I can still appreciate the story even if I may miss any references to the actual game!

And, can I say I'm so jealous you got the asterixes to work on your publication? Mine erases them no matter what I do. ;_;
Artimaeus chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
It was clever. The action was well done. And I liked the how you designed cards for your characters.

Just a small thing though about technique, in the conversation between Aerian and Virenna, you don't need to use dialogue tags ("He said," "She said," "She replied," "He asked,") every time somebody says something. Since there are only two characters there and it's pretty easy to see who's speaking at any given time, the tags are more distracting than they are helpful. Just removing a few of them would make that section read a lot more easily. It's just a minor quibble though.

Overall, excellent work.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Scare with one strike, scar with the second

did you come up with that on your own? its very good.

...*facepalms* and again, i'm reading out of fandom. but! i don't feel like i'm missing out on any important details! so thats good.

*imagines the shot of ravnica like you said*

hm. nice.