Reviews for Where Are You Now?
soundsofrainandsunshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this was fukn amazing and i was balling my eyes out! haha

that was so great.

Bravo!
twilight pixie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*sniffle* that was really sad, it took a lot of courage to write something like that. Unless your a Jacob fan then, *sniffle* At least it didn't really happen, Bella got there in time and she went back to Forks with him then they came Boyfriend and Girlfriend then they got engaged then they got married and had a beautiful baby girl an live hapily ever after.:)

I am glad for that:D

LOVE TP:D
We'll.Call.Her.WILD chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wat did crash down?
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
A very good alternative to what may have happened if she hadn't reached him in time. I can feel her pain!
Julie AV chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
interesting... lets just be glad she wasnt to late ok? lol
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OMJ (Oh my Jasper) THAT made me cry! I dont like to think of what would happen in New Moon if Bella and Alice were too late, but you made me confront my fear lol. Seriously, I'm dripping tears. That was so great. So very beautiful! xoxo
JesseBLG chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*SNIF* (
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow, so intense for a short story. I did cry if that makes you happy. I'd love to say it was a wonderful story, but wonderful doesn't dovetail with a dead Edward, at least not in my world. I will say it was beautifully written and leave it at that.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Princess chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was so beautiful and sad, it made me really feel like I was heartbroken, good job!
XX Kaa Em Ess chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OHMYGOD! Do you know how hard I tried to make myself cry? This is soo sad and so painful but I love it! I would love to see more angst-y make me try to cry stories! And again, song-fics are amazing :)

...So, yeah... I think I have tear duct problems. I cry when I smile or laugh or yawn or sneeze, but when I'm really pissed or sad and just want to scream and cry...my stupid eyes won't. The last time I fully bawled and sobbed was when I was a toddler. _

'kay enough rambling... my OTD is present again :)

XX

K
AliceWhite13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OME! I CRIED! THAT IS SO SAD! i feel all depressed now! THanks alot!
Deep in the Meadow chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
-cries- that was so0o0o0o sad! but an amazing one-shot!
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
WHY!
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this was so sad but i think u could actually (if you wanted to) make this into a good story like having the gaurds get her or something. u no wat i mean? great detail!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I cried...i couldn't breathe...this was the saddest thing I have ever read. I'm speechless. This is...unthinkable. A heartbreaking fic, but beautifully written.

Ara