Reviews for Veil of Shadows
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/18
I dont what to tell you and you already said you arent writing a sequel but this is amazing! Totally different plot so it's something new to read as well.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 1 . 1/30
asidvn ibqmv n evbm b [ b
*angry face*
*glares*
Really... YOU CUT IT OFF RIGHT AS IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!
And it was going so well...
LoriStori chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*dies from sorrow*

I wish that this wasn't a one-shot, but I suppose it's not really my place to complain, is it? After all, that blanket permission is quite something.

If you know of the people who continued this, could you tell me? I'd really like to read more of something like this. This was - pardon my language - fucking fantastic. No lie.

Thank you for sharing this with all of us lowly leeches. I truly enjoyed it, and I'm sure others did as well. :)
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Man I hate this story.
Aqualisa1995 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Do you know if anyone ever made a sequel using your story?
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
this totally interesting. Thank you ever so much for sharing! I enjoyed this immensely! 8DDD
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
wow, ingenious idea! I loved it! very well written and just amazing!
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Brilliantly breathtaking!
SociallyAwkard chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
do you know if any one has posted a sequel cuz i really want to read it! please tell me and by the way this story was truly awesome
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
darkdemonchild666 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This...is...amazing!
CatsAreCool chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this fic. Packed with imagination and description. And regardless of where it could go (the possibilities are endless for a sequel or continuation), I actually love that it ends where it ends with Harry's initial goal of rescuing Sirius completed. Cats :)
Ratus chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I have always hoped someone would follow up on this story, it is too good to leave hanging like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
awesome-! Sad that you will not pursuit this idea...
Kimzona chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow!
This is one of the best stories I have read on this site! Truly one of a kind.