Reviews for Veil of Shadows
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 5/16
Amazing. Completely and utterly great. This was AWESOME!
geetac chapter 1 . 3/2
This was making me cry so much it triggered an asthma attack. It was sad and amazing written story.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Another wonderful one-shot.

Thank you for sharing!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
glad I popped over to your profile after re-discovering 'Raspberry Jam.' Darn, you could write an amazing one or two-shot sequel to this. I'm going to have to go back and read your profile to see if anyone took you up on the offer to write one. ( unfortunately, I usually find that they are not really as good as one written by the originator of the idea.) Thanks for sharing this, It's something that I would love to see Ms. Rowling do also, or perhaps with Luna
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Great story and quite a different concept in understanding the world of magic. Thanks for sharing!
Kajoline chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I love this story! I find your work very poetic and !
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Wonderful concept and like the writing also. Please write more. My "Harry Potter" thinking and attitude is very much like yours except I really like Severus paired with Harry (Harry always seemed older than his years and okay with a tougher more Sev like outlook) with Draco then Lucius. Don't like Ginny At All. I'm all for one of the Greengrass girls or Susan Bones for female partners. Ron and "Mione are too much like family. Well that's more than you wanted to know but I was carried away by your story and comments.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Superb story!
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I loved the tone of this story. Harry's very silence and purpose drew me on, while the snippets of information from other people's POV carried the rest of the story.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Very nice, and a very original idea!
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was a very interesting story and it certainly was unique. Thanks for a "different" Harry Potter story.

Sorry to see you are no longer writing. I was hoping to read more of your work. Perhaps life will let you write again in the future.

Again, Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This was hauntingly beautiful. I was actually a little surprised how much I enjoyed it and how deep it was. Keep up the grear work and good luck with all that you do! - 3
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This was great. I would have loved it to be a little longer. you know them actually to live together, but I would furnish those thoughts with my own mind.
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Very good. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Great set of categories for him to study! A Dewey Decimal system for Druids. lol Thanks for the entertainment.