Reviews for Veil of Shadows
That was AWESOME.

I love it.
MaxPercyHarryRobinfan chapter 1 . 1/8
The story is amazing. I absolutely loved it and was wondering if anyone had created a sequel or something of the sorts. I would love to myself but am swamped with homework and my own fanfic I am hoping to post. If there is a chance that you could PM me if there were any sequels made and if so the title as I greatly would like to know what happend next. Thank you for the adventure.
Isthereawordforthat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I was seriously squeeeing as I read this. Awesome story.
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I like! Fun and interesting.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story too. One of my favorite books at 22 was Breaking the Mayan Code and while it took a while to get through it is fascinating to explore languages that seem very foreign to the Indo-European family of languages. Really interesting tho we do use some logograms just not all that many and before it was pointed out I'd have never thought about it. Like the symbol for email addresses is universally understood in any European language.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Every time I read this I just think it's magical.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
cool
Lust of Alucard chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Hot damn!
Tantalizing and cruel of you to stop at this point...
Chaoticist chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was slightly disturbing...but also an amazing concept at the same time. It's a shame you won't consider doing a sequel. I would try, but I don't believe myself capable of doing it justice.
BlueCaesar chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Beautiful. I can't help but want more, but I can recognize a good ending when I read one.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this every time i read it
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
interesting story
Ancantsia chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
O_O I hate that this is one shot. Anyone know if someone ever continued the story as I would love to read it! Spectacular story, thank you so very much for writing this!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I dont what to tell you and you already said you arent writing a sequel but this is amazing! Totally different plot so it's something new to read as well.