Reviews for Veil of Shadows
Zile0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Fantastic! And perfect as a one shot to let our own imaginations take it the rest of the way. The hardest part of canon for me is the lack of family for Harry. Thank you so much for a much better ending that’s really a new beginning.
mumphie chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Very interesting. I can understand quitting where you want in a story. That is what short stories are all about, after all. I can also see an intriguing story coming from this. I'd love to read it. Too bad I haven't seen it anywhere as yet.
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
This is such an interesting idea, I love how you've written this, especially with Harry's friends and how they care about him. This is an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.
annamccallen chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Just wow. This was supper doper good. Great job!
jmw03u chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
I really like this one shot. I like how Harry is learning from the voices. Thank you for writing this.
jmw03u chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
This is a really great one shot. I like how Harry is learning from the voices. Thank you for writing this.
MPPC chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Fascinating
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
SO Cute!
nonnie chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
wow! this was a trip. the way you described everything was incredible! the outsider POV really drove home how detached harry was from everything that wasn't his goal. how do you think hermione and ron reacted? how will the public react? oh wow, i love how open-ended this was. thank you so much for sharing! (and sorry for such a rambling, incoherent comment lol)
Sharon T chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
Very interesting story, I am off to see more of ypur work. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
Wow
DarkStarHarry chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
This was really interesting, thank you for this awesome story
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This was amazing
David chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Really great piece of writing i could have sat here and just kept reading your description of magic and the way you talked about it in the story. It almost seemed real the way you wrote about it.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Fun fic...pretty nifty ideas on the veil, though you said something different in your note at the end, about halfway through it felt like you were making the veil something like the stargate from 2001: A Space Odyssey...the monolith being a combination portal/tool for seeking out intelligence and then fostering growth, in this case in a magical sense I guess. While a 'super Harry' that executes the 'will' of magic, or fate or something, is fairly common, this would be a neat mechanism for creating that Harry. Anyway, enjoyable read...thanks for posting!