Reviews for Veil of Shadows
ak chapter 1 . 4/30
bonne fic!
rigger42 chapter 1 . 3/18
I love the idea he will mention whoever they tossed in and ask if he should be brought out. That should upset a few people who thought they covered their tracks. Lol.
FaerieMyst chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
This is brilliant and I hope to one day write a sequel.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
It's an interesting fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
This proves Dumbledore right about the power of love. Dang! But this is the most amazing and intense one-shot I’ve ever read. Thanks for sharing
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
A great story.
I love the way Harry simply ignores people who are not used to it, like Dumbledore.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
This is excellent. And scary. And strange. Very well written.
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
Excellent story, and yes, you stopped at the right place. Let the reader use their imagination as to what happened after. Thank you!
happyhippy chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
I really like this story! I understand you don’t want to do a sequel. Do you know of anyone who used your idea for their own story, which may be worth reading?

MollyMuffinHead chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
Wow. That was incredible. Creepy and poetic in a good way. Thanks for the story. I loved it.
Zile0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Fantastic! And perfect as a one shot to let our own imaginations take it the rest of the way. The hardest part of canon for me is the lack of family for Harry. Thank you so much for a much better ending that’s really a new beginning.
mumphie chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Very interesting. I can understand quitting where you want in a story. That is what short stories are all about, after all. I can also see an intriguing story coming from this. I'd love to read it. Too bad I haven't seen it anywhere as yet.
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
This is such an interesting idea, I love how you've written this, especially with Harry's friends and how they care about him. This is an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.
annamccallen chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Just wow. This was supper doper good. Great job!
SunPho3n1x chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
I really like this one shot. I like how Harry is learning from the voices. Thank you for writing this.