Reviews for Feelings that shouldn't be
Seto x anzu chapter 39 . 11/20
Blue chapter 39 . 7/21
Is this story already already completed or what..i'm starting to wonder...but it is awesome and i love it and i hope it continues..
Bleuboo2013 chapter 39 . 4/17/2014
Very much in love with this story! Please please please update again!
Bleuboo2013 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
NO!1 MOKUBA! you..killed...moki...
Anon chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Your story started off really well, until I started reading some of your authors notes. It's kind of upsetting to see how easily you throw around the word " rape". That's a very serious issue. It's a shame such a good story is spoiled by such immature thoughts.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/26/2014
Update soon please. I really want to see what happens in this. Very good story. I love your writing and your representation of Seto and Anzu in your fics. Especially this one. Please update soon. Once you start something you have to finish it. ;3
ScribbleWolf chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
Oh My Goodness!
i found this story while browsing through and have completely addicted!
and then i realized the last update was last year...
i know school and life is hectic(mother of two and a wife) so i wont bug and whatnot
hope you still plan to continue this fic )
im going to mark it and keep my fingers crossed for as long as it takes and hope to see a new chapter
til then hope life is treating you well and keep up the amazing work
remember: dont let life stress you out too much )
xFlipJamsx chapter 39 . 10/8/2013
please update
Blue chapter 39 . 9/18/2013
My favorite fanfiction eveerrr
Please update..are you dead..are you waiting for the reviews to reach 1,000 it school, work,
Please be ok and please update
Guest chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Bubble57rox chapter 39 . 9/11/2013
Amazing! I really want to read the ending
Elizabeth chapter 39 . 8/1/2013
Please, i love this story! I totally understand that you need time with you're studies, but please when you can finish this story! I wanna know what happend next with Seto and Anzu.
Will seto be okay and fino help in his girlfriend? OMG I'm dying to know!
LadyNorth76 chapter 39 . 5/14/2013
Please update soon. Thanks!
CupofIce chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Only started reading your story, and all can I say its got me hooked! :)

just these grammar mistakes keep popping up, aaaah I really want to take a pencil and fix them !
I hope you will continue& and finish the story sometimes in the future!
Fire Caster chapter 39 . 4/9/2013
PLZ come back! I want to know more... please, please!