Reviews for Feelings that shouldn't be
Blue chapter 39 . 7/21
Is this story already already completed or what..i'm starting to wonder...but it is awesome and i love it and i hope it continues..
Bleuboo2013 chapter 39 . 4/17/2014
Very much in love with this story! Please please please update again!
Bleuboo2013 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
NO!1 MOKUBA! you..killed...moki...
Anon chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Your story started off really well, until I started reading some of your authors notes. It's kind of upsetting to see how easily you throw around the word " rape". That's a very serious issue. It's a shame such a good story is spoiled by such immature thoughts.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/26/2014
Update soon please. I really want to see what happens in this. Very good story. I love your writing and your representation of Seto and Anzu in your fics. Especially this one. Please update soon. Once you start something you have to finish it. ;3
ScribbleWolf chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
Oh My Goodness!
i found this story while browsing through and have completely addicted!
and then i realized the last update was last year...
i know school and life is hectic(mother of two and a wife) so i wont bug and whatnot
hope you still plan to continue this fic )
im going to mark it and keep my fingers crossed for as long as it takes and hope to see a new chapter
til then hope life is treating you well and keep up the amazing work
remember: dont let life stress you out too much )
xFlipJamsx chapter 39 . 10/8/2013
please update
Blue chapter 39 . 9/18/2013
My favorite fanfiction eveerrr
Please update..are you dead..are you waiting for the reviews to reach 1,000 ..is it school, work,
Please be ok and please update
Guest chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
kmmm
Bubble57rox chapter 39 . 9/11/2013
Amazing! I really want to read the ending
Elizabeth chapter 39 . 8/1/2013
Please, i love this story! I totally understand that you need time with you're studies, but please when you can finish this story! I wanna know what happend next with Seto and Anzu.
Will seto be okay and fino help in his girlfriend? OMG I'm dying to know!
LadyNorth76 chapter 39 . 5/14/2013
Please update soon. Thanks!
CupofIce chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hi!
Only started reading your story, and all can I say its got me hooked! :)

just these grammar mistakes keep popping up, aaaah I really want to take a pencil and fix them !
I hope you will continue& and finish the story sometimes in the future!
Fire Caster chapter 39 . 4/9/2013
PLZ come back! I want to know more... please, please!
tattoorose chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
I do understand you probably get this question a lot but, did you die?

That aside, I simply love this story. It has that gradual development that many other stories seem to lack. And your Seto actually doesn't seem OOC. You have no idea how happy it makes me to finally find a story like this.

Seto admitting to being a borderline psychopath on a good day made my day (well, night actually). I can't explain to you how wide I grinned when a read that line (does this make me strange? Oh well).

I know RL can be hell, but considering through how much anguish you are putting Seto through, I don't think it would make any difference if you were to take out your frustrations on him and this story. That is, if you have any .

Well, I'm going to be hopeful and bookmark this. One day I will have the pleasure of finding that this chapter is not the last one posted (I refuse to think otherwise).

Until then.