Reviews for The One
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love your story and I can really see Yuuri acting just like his mother.
pyrrhicvictoly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, I really liked this. It's so cute! The surprise pairing was unexpected but I can really see it working out.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Funny and tender
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
lol
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was really cute! I love how you had it be Beatrice that Greta was in love with. And that last line was just amazing. Made the whole story, which was already great, all the better. Bravo!
rein hitomi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Another story from you! Yet again I was able to read more of your promising works. [No exaggerations ]

Anyway, with regards to the story. What I liked the most is the perspective on maturity, which, obviously, Yuuri still lacks. *laughs* It's true that trust is not the only basis for discussing matters like this, and that it does take a mature mind not only to understand but to accept. You showed that well.

Also, the humour in this made the fic more.. Well, more. You know what I mean. :D

Thanks for posting this one up!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
O_O Nice. This is the first Greta/Beatrice I've ever encountered. The pairing's been in the back of my head since Greta gave Beatrice those flowers when she came to visit, but I've never seen anone else write for it. I love it.

Ah, Yuuri's such a moron sometimes. xD His reaction was really in character.
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Suprise pairing indeed. I can't imagine why no one (including me) ever thought of this before. I mean, it's quite obviously something that might actually happen. In fact, it's more likely than YozakMurata or even ConradYuuri.

Oh well, I'll tell you I loved it. Especially the part about the wedding, when it's said that Yuuri wouldn't see the women, but the little girls, since that's just like a father. Also Wolfram's view of the whole thing - starting with the push he gave Yuuri. Beatrice and Greta's relationship was just as nicely portrayed, and as an avid WolfYuu fan I can't help but appreciate the fact that you didn't turn Wolfram into a pansy mother and wife and the uke, but left him as an authoritative father, husband and the only person who controls the king. Oh, and for the same reason, I must add that I adored the last scene. Neatly done.
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was cute in so many different ways. I just fell in love. Yuuri's acting like his mom and that just gives you extra points.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Love the last part, YuuRam's bickering is just cute
yukahasumi chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
hahaha... cute! i wish you went more into da yuuram DETAILS, though.. (hint hint)
maiyr chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
You're cruel Val, hinting at sex but denying your readers of it. Rather denying the fangirls of it. ::whining pitifully::

Giving away the daughter. Ah I can imagine Yuuri not being prepared for that. Especially giving away his daughter to a woman. Haha probably his fault for being an overprotective bastard. I guess we can say the same for Gwendal and Conrad when it came to Wolfram, but then again, they would have protected Wolf from both women and men. ::cackles gleefully::

Now how come I didn't receive an alert on my email? Better put you on alert again to be sure.
tru chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i liked this it was good!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, I loved this. How Yuuri so turned into his mother (which is really adorable, might I add) and how it's Wolfram who is basically saying "Calm down, idiot" when you'd almost think it'd be the other way. But this makes so much more sense. Also, why did I never think of Greta/Beatrice? That would be such a cute pairing! All the bits of Wolfyuu put in were lovely and how Yuuri just accepts it all without any real complaints. Really nice. You have succeeded in writing a great story. Again. :D
LaDyViL chapter 1 . 11/16/2008