Reviews for Descent To Tartarus
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This is very good! I like it, I hope you continue, Fish must be very happy with it!
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Really, really good! I loved the Fic that Entheuastic Fish wrote, and I'm looking forward to the rest of this one!

oh, and what ever happened to Abbs? she hasn't been mantioned:(

anyhoo, update soon!:)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A great stoty. Very good.
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
interesting beginning! hope to see more soon!
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
"“Kate!” Tony called as her ran towards her, “did ya miss me?”

Gibbs smiled to himself, watching Tony wait eagerly for Kate’s response... “Yes DiNozzo, I did.” Tony stopped, looking taken aback, “you did?” “Yes, I missed the entertainment value. You know how much money I waste on comedies when you’re not around to watch? It’s much more economical to have you home.” Gibbs chuckled. Tony scowled at her and promptly changed the subject." - I'm chuckling at this bit, just like Gibbs.

"barley alive.”" - 'barely alive', maybe?

Oh, good chapter!

So, are the rest of the furies currently visiting McGee in hospital, or what?
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wonderful! I really enjoyed Enthusiastic Fish's fic, so it's thrilling that you were inspired to write a sequel.

I'm curious to see where you're going to take this from where 'Ascent' left off. Do update sooner rather than later, please!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Great start! Looking forward to more!
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the wayyou explained what had happened to McGee. Please update soon.
lime juize chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
*jumps for joy* I am so happy you did this story! When I read Ascent from Tartarus I also wondered just how Gibbs and DiNozzo would react to Tim being hurt. So far your story doesn't disappoint, and I can't wait for more. Please update soon!
RedMoonSky chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Great job with thou first chapter! :D

I was a huge fan of Enthusiastic's prequal to this story, I'm so glad that you have decided to continue her work. You did a fantastic job, and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

DEP