Reviews for Checkout Line
FrameofMind chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
A cute scene with some great lines. But I have to say it...Kaoru making rather offensively stereotypical extrapolations about the “Jewish” (she assumes) lady ahead of her in line? Really? That seems quite judgmental for a character who is practically defined by the whole “everyone-has-a-past,” “I-don’t-care-that-you-used-to-be-a-murderer” thing. And frankly it's just jarring and unnecessary - really leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It's a shame, because this really is a cute scene otherwise.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Are you sure it's safe to invite a well-mannered man who seemed to be the perfect guy to your apartment minutes after you met him?

Chivalry is probably dead and rotting in a dump, but loonies never go out of style..lol, but then who cares! It's Himura! XD
indusina chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
So Cute! Any chance of a sequel or another chapter or something? :)

/Indusina
sohfeeya chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
For such a sweet story I was surprised to see such a hurtful stereotype as the "anal Jewish lady, one that would argue with the cashier, and no doubt the manager just to save a few pennies." I'm sure you didn't intend for it to come out as a slur, but that still doesn't make it ok. Please make it just an old lady, or just an anal lady-it would make a huge difference in this story's enjoyment value.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Your shots are great! Great work!
And So I Thought chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Definitely worth continuing. Really liked it.
Bella chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love it. It was very well-written and there were barely any grammar errors. Plus, I just love KenshinXKaoru pairing. Their perfect
meantoddy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
smooth kenshin, real smooth. :)
JazzyCat chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Adorable! I was hoping one of them would invite the other over. :)
Shadowed Secretz chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
hahaha, loved it! :P
Ovan-Rebirth chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Cute, I love the Pocky!

I actually went to the store today and bought some today,

i'll bring some to school with Lunchie 2.0, if you'd like.

That is if i dont eat it all! (Just kidding) :)

You know Im begining to wonder if the peeps who read your reviews think of me as a nut.

But anyways back to reviewing. I think its a good oneshot, it shows potential for a romantic/ job offering night. Heehee!

I loved the line “I thought chivalry was dead.”

That is so true most chivalry is dead,

but I Scott the I promise to protect m'lady KenSan with a stick of pocky and a slice of...round...

COLBY CHEESE

I feel like the Genie from Aladdin right now.

I is nuts...

Well, love you have a good time at your dad's this weekend

Say hi for me!

RANDOM QUOTE:“I thought chivalry was dead.”

Srry thats the best line of this oneshot! :)
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i love this! it's so adorable haha nice job _
Mia chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was way too cute. I love Kenshin in here. (:
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw.. thats cute! Will you continue?

Ari chan
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
wow, good thing that was good old Kenshin. a very cute story