Reviews for Faded Memories
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
wat a sad, yet beautiful, fic this was, bobby-mate! :) i love how you mapped out the rest of the 10.5/Rose story. and i loved how rose sent the things onto the doctor to let him know everything had turned out well. bravo and jolly good! :) and and i'm also glad that he wasn't alone when he received/opened Rose's box, and that Jack was with him. cuz i really think he NEEDED company for something as heartwrenching a process as that box-opening could've been. cheers for having a happy ending (for at least one of them, anyway) too! :)

~Sharma,

who's adding this and

you to her faves...pronto! :)
Jammie-Bro chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
A lovely, tangled and spot-on one-shot! I wish had more of these! Good work; the only criticism I could possibly give is that for the size of the box (3x3 feet) for it to only contain photos was a bit of a letdown; however maybe that's open for you to add more objects to he box if you wanted to expand into chapters! Then again, your concluding paragraphs draw things to a close very neatly and nicely, so maybe i'm just blarbering now.

Keep writing!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow that was really good. The use of photos to capture everything that happened was really effective, and I like that the Doctor got to see what happened.
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
hello!

oh! i liked this although (and i'm so sorry about this, forgive me!) i'm sick to death of rose, i actually thought this was lovely and brilliant and extremely well written (all normal for you, eh?).

don't know that i like him so miserable at the end... and i suppose you and i could have a good old long discussion about that, but still... this is wonderful and i'm glad i read it.

AND NOW i have to suddenly wonder. i wonder if it was your penname that caused me to write 'janis'. the latter came out of nowhere - out of the blue sky, literally, and now that i think of it... hm...

isn't life strange?

and of course, bottomline: he always has jack! ;-)

thanks for this!