Reviews for A Box Full of History
Irbise chapter 36 . 9/16/2013
Absolutely great and original story. Really liked it the way the history and relationships changed. Vincent and Cloud were really great and Sephiroth too :)
kat1316 chapter 36 . 6/13/2013
sequel please!
Jade Tatsu chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I've liked what I've read so far, and I realise it's been a long time since it's been written but a beta would have been beneficial, just to iron out those typo's that are lingering. But it's really enjoyable.
Hesunohana chapter 36 . 5/3/2012
extraordinary ! a little difficult to understand sometimes. but great ! I loved the passage with apple candies (Aerith is so wonderful !) !

good work !
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Tariray chapter 36 . 6/6/2011
Ok - so, this is the fourth? firth time? I have read this story.

I don't think I can even begin to praise you for your writing style, your narrative style, and the general quality of this story.

I have also read one or two of your other little tales (Fables! yey!) and I know for a fact, that you are one of the most talented writers out there. Forget fanfiction, you are just an amazing writer.

This story is everything i could ask for to be honest. You are detailed and painful in your creations of a history for each character and reading everychapter is both heartbreaking and beautiful.

thank you so much. You cannot imagine how honored i am as well as completely blown away by reading your story.

Square Enix ought to give up its day job - seriously.

forever in awe of you.

T
Umei no Mai chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
*giggle* Am I the only one who noticed the homage to Don McLean's 'American Pie' in this chapter?

..the players tried/to take the field/ the marching band/refused to yield...

...With the jester on the sidelines/ with a cast...

Hehehe. Neat.
kale chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
"...the shortening of telomeres wasn't exactly a problem with a creature that had none..."

...-.- it's not the telomeres that are shortening, it's the nascent strand of dna. the telomeres and telomerases are there to help prevent shortening.
Kyu-Momo chapter 36 . 10/30/2010
"She already did." hehe lol!

Yay! Great ending! That was thoroughly enjoyable. :)

Nice job!

Take care. And thanks for the fun read. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 30 . 10/30/2010
Yay! *cheers*

Another meeting! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 28 . 10/30/2010
Alright, I'm starting to get impatient...

*hurries to next chapter*
Kyu-Momo chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
Never mind. guess it's cloud. :D

Ah, you puzzling writer you.
Kyu-Momo chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
Ah, there be a Tifa about.

Awesome!
Kyu-Momo chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
Ah, another reader of that list! I love the secret enemy rule! lol

And yes, I'm spoiled... I want more Cloud and Seph interaction!

*dashes to next chapter* :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
Interesting. I wonder what will happen next. :)