Reviews for Vanessa
IssaJaneBelle chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
thanks for writing an NV fic! or a V fic for that matter, hahaha. there is a serious lack of NV and V love around so it's nice to see ppl support them.

hope you keep writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
thanks so much for writing an nv fic! or a v fic for that matter, haha. there is a serious lack of nv and v love all around so it's good to see ppl actually support them. hope you can update soon :)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Everyone always forgives Nate, you notice?

I would say that this entire fic was just one big bowl of *squeal* cuteness, and it is, but the ending is my favorite and it "ruined" my good VN feeling. But CN owns my heart more than VN.

But no more CN (*SQUEAL*), back to VN!

I will always read them if you write them, Mia.

I'm glad he kept calling and went to her. (Looks from Rufus were awesome!)

Love his apology. :) So cute.

I can't wait to see where this goes.
judate chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow, this is a great start! Very in character, emotional, well written... I really, really like it so far and I'm especially excited to see a Nate and Vanessa fic. I love them but I haven't been able to find any fics about them. Please continue (and eventually finish) this and soon!
Cryzzel chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aw. Nate makes me want to hit him. XD he's so clueless sometimes. I mean Vanessa has been there for him all the way. He lets all the good girls get away! and goes for the girls that.. well wouldnt care about him so much! whats wrong with him. he better work for it man.

this was actually sweet, V telling him the right things.
LynniePearl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, Mia. It's lovely. A really good way to have Nate and Chuck get back together. So creative! ... can we shave Jenny's head... somehow... please :D? :)
dq chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
nice start, i love nate and vanessa together, so i hope you continue writing this story. thanks for posting. can't wait til the next chapter!