Reviews for Prized
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Never thought of that line but it does get me thinking and I love this plot bunny.

I wonder if Casey heard what Truman said to Derek (I hope she did). I like the ending very much.

Well done!
mollydolly9999 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow, just wow. That's so awesome.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
God I hate truman but at least the fact that he acts like Derek adds to the Dasey proof
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Woo, Very Good, Very Good!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
December'sRose chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I thought this was bittersweet, and written very well. Nice job! I haven't seen the latest episode yet (I'm waiting for Tuesday when I can record it cause I don't have time to watch it online) but I really enjoyed this. Hope you write more Dasey/Trasey triangles soon! :)

tvFANtastic26 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
BRAVO!Its nice to see something good come out of that horrendous episode. Loved the whole concept and the triangle bit-genius. Yep totally adding it to my faves :)
Lanter chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So far I have only seen one episode with Truman, and I do not look forward to seeing him again, but this fic definitely nailed why his sleaziness cannot win out in the end.
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Loved the story. I agree the whole Trasey/Dasey triangle with it ending in Dasey could really be a interesting story. Keep up the good work!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
very good! and I agree trasey is interesting but it is really obvious that he is a Derek impersonator, kind of like Sally but even more obviously.
letmeoffoffanfictionplease chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved it and how true is this? It all makes sense! (though Istill believe that Truman like Trevor is using Casey to get to her frinds instead of the other way around).
briknowsbest chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

I was just watching this episode a couple of minutes ago on the Disney site and i must say i wanted to puke.

The Trasey ['Trashy' ;D] disgusted me.

I loved this.

You have to continue and make this a full blown story :D

Woo! for Dasey