Reviews for A Sin For Him
steelcandy chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
i just found this story and read the other one and wanted to drop a line and say I love it and you are very talented. Thanks for the story!
wizziewoo123 chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
really hope you decide to update this soon cuz i love it lol!
Kathie2808 chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
I really, really like it :) I hope there is an update coming? Aidan is a great character and I can't wait to see how this will go.
toridoristring chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
i know i've commented before, but i really, really wish you would continue this story. (:
Amy90 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
I love your story and the way you tell it! Can't wait for the next chapter. It's just GREAT. I'm so worried about Sam! But I'm worrying about him for the entire season now, so it just seems to be a normal feeling. ;o) Hope you update soon...
Amy90 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
So she's got Dean's tattoo now?

The story is just amazing - can't wait to read on!
toridoristring chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Yay update! I really liked this chapter and how you've made the switch in Aidan and Sam's relationship. Also, I like how you used Castiel's emotions. We all know he has them, so I like how you incorporated the ones that are new to him. Can't wait for the next update!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Yay a new chapter! Don't worry, it takes me a while to update too. This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one :-)
toridoristring chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
i really really love this story.

please continue it. i'd love to see some more interaction between castiel and aiden, not in a romantic way, but they're still basically strangers to each other it seems, but they both are very key characters.

update soon! :)
blondieluver612 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
please update soon! i love this story
MissShellyBabes chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I Heart Your Story.

Please Update Soon.

xoxoxo Michelle
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I can't believe Dean cheated on Aidan with Anna, what a jerk! he's gonna have to work super hard to make upfor that. I can't wait for more!
belginiangirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This is really good! I love this world you created. I can't wait to see what happens now that Aiden's back in the picture.
janet1982 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
great chapter:)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Yay Dean's back! I can never get tired of knowing he's back ya know? I want him and Aidan to reunite soon! I can't wait for more!