Reviews for Mistake
Leppy99 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update.
ptime chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
great story and i love read sequel
Owl Emporium chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Good ending. (: I liked it. :D
clare chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
hey, i love this story it actually made me think that daniel was doing all that stuff it was hilarious please do a sequal it would make me and other people very happy bunnies lol :)
UzuNamikaze chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
that was an AMAZING story you have to write another
frostykist chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
cute story, i liked it good job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
“I love you too” he replied to himself.

Hhahaha, patheticm Daniel. Hehehe.

Good job! Update soon!
Lisa chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Very good. Well written. I know a lot of people like those little endings with a was-going-to-say-something-but-didn't moments, but I REALLY would have prefered a little picture perfect ending. Then again, that's just me.
didi6 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Great storie, whrite soon!

Daniel and Betty belong together!

You should whrite a sequel PLEASE!
AndromedaAiken chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
You could write an epilogue where Daniel finally tells Betty he loves he hasn't in this chapter yet. We all know he will though. ) Great job!
Historianic chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Ok. I really liked the ending :) I didn't quite love it, but I really liked it. It seemed to match the whole whimsical nature with which you wrote the fic. I would like a sequel however, simply because it just feels as though we've been left a little half way. And while Daniel is evidently an actions-speak-louder-than-words kind of guy, there still seem to be a few loose ends not quite tied up. It might just be me, but it feels as though there's still a little plot unresolved here. On a slightly different note, I found Daniel having a confidante in Claire a little out of character seeing as he doesn't find it easy to open up to people, and certainly not women. But in terms of the world of the fic and need to advance the plot, I get why it was written, so can suspend my belief for a moment ;) All in all, I really enjoyed reading this fic and hope to see more Detty fics from you in the near future. So thanks a bunch for a fun read and I hope your mocks are going well :) Thanks.
abovetherim chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
AW that was adorable I LOVED that ending! Especially that last line “I love you too” he replied to himself." Definetely do a sequel please!
TeeFly chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
I LOVED IT! Thought it was freakin' amazing! Yep...I like that you ended there, leave it up to our imagination what happened my mind of course they live Dettily ever after...can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Norey chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
I love the story, but I wish that it continued a little more about Betty and Daniel's friendship now that they have had their first kiss(es) and their relationship. But overall I am glad that Daniel was still a nice guy, just confused.
Lady Nuit chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
That was so adorable at the end. i mean Alexis getting a one on one with Daniel was really fitting UPDATE SOON!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »