Reviews for Valkyrie
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I love this thoughtful character piece. It's nice when a fanfic author allows Sookie calm contemplation and explores her relationship to Eric.
Tigerlily xoxo chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
that story was very sweet and now I get the swan and the title. I like it, wondering how much longer its going to be.
Tigerlily xoxo chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
is he going to tell his life story? *excited fan girl squeal*
Tigerlily xoxo chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love the swan. I think Eric left it for her, in fact I'd bet he carved it himself. I love the idea so much I want to use it myself, not a swan though, something else I swear. Would that be ok?
Dizzyxx chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
This story was very sweet ) A very satisfying ending in my opinion. Wonderfullly done! Hope you continue to write more stories.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great
Northman Maille chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I know I am getting to this story late but it's so beautiful. I absolutely loved and adored it, it made me cry it was so affecting.

This is exactly how I see Eric, when he talks about why should he open himself up if he knows he's going to be hurt? It was a really love story, romantic and sweet without the need for smut.

I know it's been ages but what can we do to convince you to write a bit more?

TMSescritura chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
This is such a sweet story. Very enjoyable.
lollytrublood chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I really enjoyed this.
Morrigan28 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Really enjoyed your take on the subject, Eric's story and the significance of the swan. Presume as its been so long since you updated that this is the end? Too short, but loved it anyway, thanks
reader44 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I'm diggin' this story...
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
This was an absolutely amazing story. I hope you write more SVM fanfiction! :)
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
LMFAO! Your Pam is brilliantly hilarious!

“I can see a movie,” said Pam. “I have seen many movies. I especially like the ones where people’s heads get chopped off.”

Pam blinked. “I like cowboys.”

She just arched an eyebrow, looked at her soiled finger, and then reached out to clean it off on the sweater of the man in front of us.

Pam spent most of the movie looking confused and asking me why everyone was laughing when the humans fell down.

“Humans fall down all the time and I don’t laugh.”

“That was a joke,” said Pam, shaking me out of my horrific thoughts. “I can be funny too.”

I eyed her. “Are you hoping I’ll throw myself out of a moving car?”

She sighed unhappily. “No, but I did expect some kind of amusement.”
All Star Ellie chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
wow...just wow you have the characters like dead on and this is so good please say that you will/can update it soon as this is so good you can't just leave it there talk about a cliff hanger!
Chileah chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
So far this is really good please don't make sookie a hard butt she is so mean to eric all the time never really listening only making accusations and acting like a spoiled baby so far I at least see a hope in you story because she listened and is thinking.