Reviews for Homecoming
cinis1 chapter 26 . 5/9
I really enjoyed reading this. You tackle so many difficult topics and do it so well and heartwarmingly. There were rough parts but I also found myself laughing. Thank you for this reading experience and I hope one day you might find inspiration and time to finish this because it is a worthy story.
Franklyn chapter 26 . 1/23
I still come back and check this every year or so hoping it will be updated

I enjoyed my yearly re-read again 3
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 26 . 12/25/2018
Agh it makes me cry that this has been discontinued. I understand finding yourself too busy to finish, and I know it has been years... I'm guilty of that myself. But I'm still dying to know what your general plan for wrapping it up was. A previous reviewer said you put some info on your Tumblr but I can't find itIf you see or read these reviews and could tell me your tumblr name so I can find that closure, I'd be so eternally grateful. This was and still is my favorite YGO fanfic ever. Thanks for writing it!
Bakura'sNiece chapter 6 . 6/23/2018
Oh Sato... I've got a knife with your name on it...
BlackWolf888 chapter 21 . 4/30/2018
"Don't say 'we' and 'slept' in the same sentence, for god's sake"

OMG I'M DYING XD
Layla chapter 26 . 4/26/2018
Recently I've been feeling a bit nostalgic about my old anime fandoms like yugioh... Some fics just leave a permanent impression. I had to search a bit, but I managed to find this again. Even though I knew this was discontinued, i came back just to reread. It's still just -if not more- amazing as in my memories.

Not sure if you are still reading reviews... But thanks for writing about sensitive topics and relationships with such thought and grace. I'd like to think everything eventually works out with some heavy DNM between bakura and ryou, hahah. I found some snippets of chapter 27 on your tumblr and it did give me a little closure. Hope you're enjoying the new fandoms that you're a part of!
BlackWolf888 chapter 18 . 2/21/2018
I'm through reading "Homecoming" for the umpteenth time (and yup, it's still the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction out there). It's the type of fic I come back to every time that I feel I need to but, even though I've read it many times over, I've never left a review. Still, I always wanted to write something about this particular chapter.

Fiver, I don't know if you're still reading these reviews, but I wanted you to know that the scene with the snow at the end of this chapter is a small masterpiece and my absolute favorite in all of "Homecoming". I still remember the first time I read it and I haven't forgotten about it since. I find myself looking forward to this scene every time that I read "Homecoming" and it never fails to amaze me. And yet, after all this time, I can't really express with words what emotions this scene evokes in me. I've tried, believe me. :P I know that in the reviews many said that the bat thing was their favorite and you wondered if anything will ever top it, but THIS beats the bat thing any time.

BEST. SCENE. IN. ALL. OF. HOMECOMING.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/2/2018
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
This story is amazing! Great beginning and i just wanna find out more! It's also written so fluently and i just read it so fast i couldn't stop :D. And yes! Ryou kicks ass!
Tendershipping4ever chapter 26 . 8/18/2017
What! Is there a sequel to this story? I need to know what happens.
Candied Pear chapter 26 . 2/22/2017
Wow... Everything is just so wow... I really hope Ryou gets better and Bakura can help? That Mariku and Marik make up and most of all everything turns out alright. I know this is the last chapter and you discontinued it... But I'm going to say it anyway~ I can't wait to read more! If you do ever decide to finish it~ I'll read it! Awesome story~ I really enjoyed it!
Candied Pear chapter 25 . 2/22/2017
Awe... Poor Marik! Can't wait to read more...
Candied Pear chapter 24 . 2/22/2017
Awe I can't tell you how much I love your Mariku! And I hope Ryou gets better soon~ And Bakura's sleeping? can't wait to read more~
Candied Pear chapter 23 . 2/22/2017
Poor Ryou! I hope he gets better soon! And Poor Bakura! Can't wait to read more~
Candied Pear chapter 22 . 2/21/2017