Reviews for Alphabet of Arda
Lady-Roisin chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I really liked this one. I like the discussion of those saying the King had returned. My only wish was that it could have been slightly longer because I liked it so much. But it fits perfectly in the drabble challenge.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Excellent! That is one of my favorite passages in ROTK.
Deandra chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Nice interpretation of that passage, and not something that is usually focused on in fan fics. You're making good use of this challenge to come up with very different stories.

Virtuella chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
These little snippets of dialogue give a very vivid impression of the situation.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
I can't blame the maid - Boromir is certainly a very attractive man. ;-) I liked that glimpse into the rather complicated relationship between Aragorn and Boromir. Aragorn bathing Boromir's face as a last service to him seemed very fitting. :)
Deandra chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Interesting, the last one. Most people suggest in their stories that Aragorn and Boromir were close friends, but I think this interpretation likely more accurate. A touching piece depicting that scene (book or movie verse).

And I can well imagine Boromir not being at all shy!

JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I'm not a big Boromir fan, but I liked these.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Oh, that is sad. What a contrast!
Lady Akyrial chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
A hundred rampaging orcs? I love it. You are very vivid and I loved reading such great writing.
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOL! The wrath of Arwen Undomiel is indeed terrible to behold! I loved all drabbles, and I pity those who were at the receiving end of Arwen's anger. ;-)

storyranger chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
These are soo cute! Love them ;)

PS: Where can I find the graphics?
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Arwen is such an under appreciated character! I love how you show her more than capable of inspiring terror in those who tick her off! Great little drabble!
Deandra chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Man! Arwen's got all the men terrified of her! I'm beginning to think that hundred rampaging Orcs might prefer dealing with the men rather than Arwen also!

But, where does "alphabet" come into it?

Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, very amusing. Drunken Aragorn in particular. Sadly, the link for the illustrations is missing, I think the system eats that kind of thing.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very cute! Poor rampaging orcs...
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »