Reviews for Alphabet of Arda
Deandra chapter 27 . 3/6/2010
How clever to include these special characters in your alphabet! Sorry I took so long in getting them reviewed. I especially liked Eldarion and Aragorn, but it is nice to see you dipping into Rohan as well.

Stoneage Woman chapter 27 . 2/18/2010
Hey...I'm so sorry I've been absent for so long! Had my exams going on, plus various paper presentations...I've barely had the time to write my own stuff, let alone read others'! This was a great postcript to the alphabet of arda series...I particularly liked the idea that Gandalf might not be able to remember all his name!
Virtuella chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
These are all delightful.

"An E with dots like Fëanor’s Spots" - what a cute mnemonic!
Emily chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
The special characters were inspired. Nice. : )
JuliaAurelia chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
Excellent job-I loved all of these.
Silivren Tinu chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
I loved all four drabbles, but especially the Gandalf-Faramir one! It's so rare that we get to see such a moment between the two of them, and I loved Gandalf's explanation for why he signs his name with a rune. It makes me wonder if Aragorn signed his name with a rune, too, before he became king. ;-)
Stoneage Woman chapter 26 . 10/28/2009
I enjoyed these last three drabbles, particular the one where Aragorn shows his children the Lands of the Dead. That was really cute.

I was just wondering if this series of drabbles is complete now? You've gone through all the letters, but your story status doesn't say complete...
Animekitty47 chapter 24 . 10/13/2009
X was so cute! Though the link to the drabble pics is missing.

Y made me chuckle, and and I bet you can guess why Z is better the first way, though the way you wrote the second was somewhat interesting. Something about flowery descriptions in the first one just improved upon it so much. :P
Silivren Tinu chapter 26 . 10/13/2009
I so love this passage in Isaiah - it's one of my favourite parts in the Bible. :) I loved the idea of Gandalf being born to Calas Galadon with all those birds as an escort. This was very beautiful!
Silivren Tinu chapter 25 . 10/13/2009
LOL! This drabble really made me pity Yavanna! ;-) Loved it. :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 24 . 10/13/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! Little Farawyn's declaration that she was an explorer like her father now made me smile. *g* I love the idea of Aragorn revisiting the places of his great deeds with his children! :)
Deandra chapter 26 . 10/12/2009
Nice use of birds to tell the story. Gives it an interesting twist, and considering the important presence of birds in Tolkien, a good choice.

Deandra chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
And did his pronouncement curtail further speeches, or did they merely give a cheer in response to his words and then carry on as before?

Deandra chapter 24 . 10/12/2009
That's quite an expedition for children! Glad Aragorn found it, though, or his reputation would be shot!

JuliaAurelia chapter 26 . 10/12/2009
This does look like a hard one, but it turned out well!
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »