Reviews for Alphabet of Arda
JuliaAurelia chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
Fits in really well with the current harvest season!
JuliaAurelia chapter 24 . 10/12/2009
Aragorn kids always great!
Virtuella chapter 26 . 10/12/2009
Oh, I liked all the birds! :D
Virtuella chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
LOL, very amusing! I seem to vaguely remember seeing this before - have you already posted it elsewhere?
Virtuella chapter 24 . 10/12/2009
Aragorn gets lost even with a map! Hehehe, I bet you had fun writing this - with your tongue firmly in cheek. ;-)
Stoneage Woman chapter 23 . 8/31/2009
Go Aragorn! Way to beat the wargs! These last two drabbles were nice...I particularly liked the one with Aragorn and Arwen. Very sweet.
Virtuella chapter 23 . 8/21/2009
Quite literally a "narrow" escape! I like the way you've managed to give the impression of speed and urgency here.
Virtuella chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
Well, it's certainly been a long wait! You've captured this moment well.
Silivren Tinu chapter 23 . 8/21/2009
Reading something like that always makes me really, really glad I'm not a character in a book or movie! ;-) I'm really glad that it was the wargs who went down with the bridge, and not Aragorn and Halbarad. I enjoyed this drabble very much Linda! :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
That's a very beautiful take on the fulfillment of Aragorn and Arwen's love! It must have been such a special and wonderful moment for both of them, after having had to wait for so many years. Loved it! :)
Deandra chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
And we don't EVEN want to discuss the stench of a wet warg! I had forgotten these weren't all posted yet.

- Deandra
JuliaAurelia chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
Haha, take that, wargs! Quick thinking by Aragorn in this one.
JuliaAurelia chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
Very beautiful indeed!
Stoneage Woman chapter 21 . 5/26/2009
Hmm...glad to see the rare acknowledgement that Aragorn is, in fact, a man, subject to temptationdespite his great love. I liked how he was only attracted to her coz she reminded him of Arwen, and how he paid the tavern owner to spare her from getting beaten up. :D
Deandra chapter 21 . 5/23/2009
Good for you Aragorn/Thorongil!

- Deandra