Reviews for Bubblesgum Kinda Keeps My Heart
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nice.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
well where your getting this notion that the naruto group is So WEEK compared to the powerpuff girsl of al things I will never know.
I actually found your later one(I think its you) where Bubbles Kills Naruto later and stuff a LONG time ago I saw a powerpuff story on someone s thing so I decided why not? My god shes stupid.
but yeah I think you made the Powerpuff girls to strong and the Naruto world to week.
Also poor Sasuke from the sound of it he nearly got ran over by a car and paniked.
poor poor Sasuke
ViDez chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It was the pairing that made me read it. I was wondering how you were gonna make this work.

Overall, the story is very intriguing and unique. 0u0

I haven't read anything like this, and I enjoyed your characterisations. Brilliant.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was, of course, completely traumatizing; it was like watching a train wreck. I just couldn't look away.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i liked it, but kinda never wanna see it again...
Siren1000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
if you would please write more a continuation to that story if you would please
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I'm both weirded out and intrigued as to where this could possibly be going. On to the second one!
Selias chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Just searched for Orochimaru crossovers, and this was one of the few good ones I found. Good fic!
Negi Atsui chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
The story was pretty cool, should have read it months ago. It's not the actual love love of the pairing, but rather how Orochimaru goes on in this story about sweet and innocent Bubbles is just...wow.
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is officially the weirdest fic/paring Iv'e ever read. It rocks. And I am now hooked. Off to read more now, bye! *Waves*
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh em gee... I LIKE IT!
Serry2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is without a doubt the most disturbing thing I've ever read...Kudos. I'm making my way through your stories and laughing my head off. Loved the Kyou Kara Maou/Harry Potter crossing. Do a Harry Potter/Matilda next. If you need a potential plot then I've got one up for adoption on my site. Now diving back into the fun, lol.
animemetalhead chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow, I have to say, I never expected this to be any good, but I am very pleasantly surprised. Not only is your plot interesting and engaging, you also managed to spell-check and edit your work, one of my biggest pet peeves.

You have my attention, and I will continue to observe your works.

Always in search of inspiration,

Taku
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
! Holy crapola! I gotta say, when i was just randomly going through the crossover section and saw this was made by you i had to try it out. I have to admit, it was pretty good. XDD I enjoyed it, especially the ending. I can totally see Dark!Bubbles and i can see her being the most powerful of the three honestly. Well, great job on this Kia-Sempai!
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
What pulled me in was the idea of a powerpuff girl being stronger than a ninja. I never would have thought to compare the 2 so reading about how they outclassed Sasuke was interesting. I also like seeing him get taken down from time to time.

The thing with Orochi, didn't creep me out, but threw me through a loop at the end. You wrote him similar to how he usually obsesses over power, so the fact that he stated he was in love was a little stronger than how I realized he would be, but your story is good.