Reviews for All the Flowers Growing Wild
GummyDrive chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Aw. Mah. Gah. Damn, I had goosebumps while reading this. Mad props to Winry! I felt mushy when I read the scene with the three of them aww
KTrevo chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
This was incredible. That's all I can think to say. Tossing Dr Gold-Tooth in there at the end was a nice touch as well.

Ed, Winry and Al were all perfectly characterized, and their dialogue in between themselves could have even been part of the actual series, it was so spot-on. And I really loved how you did justice to Winry's courageous side. A beautiful work, really. Fantastic.
Kitten Frozen in Fire chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Obviously, this was the best story I've ever read, and the end.. Oh my sweet baby Jesus. You.. are freaking amazing.
BuggyNess chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
I loved how your characterizations of Ed, Winry and Al stay close to the anime. Winry really shines in this one. Ed leaning on her this go around is a twist. I couldnt stop reading.
fullmetal iowa chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
cool
murcuh chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Stunning. Throwing in the Gold-Toothed Doctor was a nice touch. I love everything about this story. That's why you're famous! :D
inmyspinnychair chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Wow. I just... I'm still freaking out over this fic. :D

It was just so great! It was entertaining, suspenseful and had its fair share of cute moments along with some really creepy moments. I got goosebumps while reading and the way the fic was ended, oh, it was pure genius. x3

If you decide to write a sequel it, I will definitely read it! You are truly a wonderful author and I'm glad I was able to find such a great fic like this one! 3
Pidgeon-san chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Thank you. Beautiful story.
Lazy Gaga chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
O.O!

The ending! Whaaat? Now I KNOW it's not really over, is it? XD

Anyways, AWESOME job at this fic! It was crazy, creepy, and altogether psychotic! Great job! Glad I got to see this fic all the way to the end! Thanks for finishing it! :D
Bibliophile0922 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very interesting, I like the role reversal, where Winy's helping Ed & protecting him.

The villain is very creepy, I like it.

Can't wait for the next update!
Minako25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A horror suspense where it seems Winry has to rescue Ed. I must say this story caught my attention, even though there are moments I visualize the guy from Silence of the Lambs as the kidnapper.

As a side note, I just saw that you are also Evil Little Dog and it suddenly made sense why I liked your stories. :)

Anywho, keep writing, I'll be looking forward to it.
JayEmGee chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Wooh hoo! so glad for the update! :D looking forward to the next chapter
Pidgeon-san chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Really enjoying this! Not enjoying the cliffhanger so much...but I'll live, souly for the day when the next chapter comes out!
Prieva chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
I've never forgotten about this story! I'm so happy that it's been updated, and I'll wait just as long again to read the next one.
inmyspinnychair chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Amazing, you literally have me at the edge of my seat with this fic!

Steinkuhl's character is very well thought out and I really enjoyed reading the reason behind his murders, why he is what he is and does what he does, along with Ed's, Winry's and Al's struggles through everything.

I hope you update soon, I'm really anxious to read what happens next! x3