Reviews for Everyday Miracles
naraku-doll chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I assume this is beyond dropped by now, but i just thought i should tell you that it's a real pity, because this is quite well written and it's really gratifying to find a fanfic that actually knows about japanese culture, they're unfortunately so rare... also, i'm really glad you wrote those chapters about Yahiko and Tsubame- no one EVER writes about them and i don't see why! It made me happy!

So i repeat: it's really sad that you're not continuing to write this, it was so promising!
TardisOwner chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Amazing! I love it! And, kudos to the Harry Potter reference!
DesertRose3000 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Wow! Such awesome chapters. I think it's nice that Tsubame got a pretty kimono. All we ever see her in are her Akabeko clothes. I hope we get to see little Kenji get into a lot of mischief.
MiSs LiSsi LisS chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Ah, I really like this story so far! It's not AU and its not OC...its just good C:

Please update son! I can't wait to read about how...Aoshi...cried? I must now the rest! I hope you update soon!
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
good fic
spirit-mage-234 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Another nice and simple chapter. I don't think you got mushy anywhere, though with the scene between the two of them, I did imagine them getting too embarrassed to close the space between the two of them afterwards. _ I'm assuming that you will be flash forwarding to when Kenji is born in the next chapter. Can't wait. Just take your time.
AllThoseGlitters chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Yay a new chapter! Ah, Yahiko, thinking Kaoru is going to have a boy. He WAS right. I think he's a witch now. That would only make him cooler though. Wait, how does Kaoru think it's a boy if it kicks like cousin's daughter kicked like crazy...OH WELL! Yeah, Kaoru should get out before Kenshin does total lock down for her LOL. Ican see him fainting whe the babies born. "I can see the head!" -thunk- Busu...I'm guessing it means b-i-t-c-h or ugly. Don't worry I suck at romance, too. I can't do romantic scenes for crap. But if you read an entry in my school journal, you'd think otherwise. Anyway, it's great. Update when you can!

Happy writing!

- BakaMilkshake
AllThoseGlitters chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
CRUSE YOU! Your making me feel bad about forgetting about Yahiko-kun in every single one of the chapters in my RuroKen fanfic! I seriously do. Great story by the way! I would love to see more chapters!

Happy Writing!

-BakaMilkShake
spirit-mage-234 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is a nice start to a set of drabbles. I have never read a fic between Yahiko and Tsubame, a less appreciated couple on the RK fanfic circuit, but for a first fic expressing this couple, I'm pleased. You were able to point out little features of the last chapters through your writing, so I'm glad you remembered that. I'll look forward to your future installments.