Reviews for Year of the Spark: November 5 to 11
odd ball chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
hot begining, sweet midle, & tender end. all in all great. ; )
Bil chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Cool fic. I liked how Elizabeth wasn't ready to deal with what had happened and had to work through it; I could definitely see her doing that. It's great that they did everything backwards too, with the date coming *after* everything. I love Rodney's comment "do I look like an agony aunt to you" in the second chapter. I enjoyed reading this.
Erin87 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Well, that was really good! Definitely took a different turn in the last chapter, but it worked. Always a good read when John goes into protective/murderous rage mode, and the proposal was very touching. Loved the date, and Rodney's reactions. All in all a great story. : )
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I thought it went ok! Honest! Luv u 4eva Sparky!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
interesting ending. nicely told. lovely steph :)
ancientesha chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
*nods* good, good ending :D
YunaDax chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Aw thats just so insanely and wonderfully sweet!

:: Sighs in happiness::
Hannah554 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
SQUE!

This was so cute! I loved it, it was so in character and the end bit was great. Looking forward to the date!
Hannah554 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Rodney was perfect in this chapter, love it!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Cool! I still love you guys! You're awesome!
Hannah554 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
LOVE THIS!

It was all so amazingly in character, the little banter between them was great and the hints of Spanky made me smile. Looking forward to more!

Hannah
kaitebug chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
i love it. are you done
ancientesha chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
*laughs* you go, rodney! :smirk:

goody :d.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Ouch! Rodney got it in one! lol and he caught the kiss? aww hes sweet. and thats so how he would act.

this was cute, and i love the drama. cant wait for the rest :)
Erin87 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Love it! Great story. YotS is wonderful, and I'd love to help out if I can, but (adds sheepishly) I'm not entirely sure how. : ) Looking forward to the rest of this story. : )