Reviews for Year of the Spark: November 5 to 11
odd ball chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
hot begining, sweet midle, & tender end. all in all great. ; )
Bil chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Cool fic. I liked how Elizabeth wasn't ready to deal with what had happened and had to work through it; I could definitely see her doing that. It's great that they did everything backwards too, with the date coming *after* everything. I love Rodney's comment "do I look like an agony aunt to you" in the second chapter. I enjoyed reading this.
Erin87 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Well, that was really good! Definitely took a different turn in the last chapter, but it worked. Always a good read when John goes into protective/murderous rage mode, and the proposal was very touching. Loved the date, and Rodney's reactions. All in all a great story. : )
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I thought it went ok! Honest! Luv u 4eva Sparky!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
interesting ending. nicely told. lovely steph :)
ancientesha chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
*nods* good, good ending :D
YunaDax chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Aw thats just so insanely and wonderfully sweet!

:: Sighs in happiness::
Hannah554 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009

This was so cute! I loved it, it was so in character and the end bit was great. Looking forward to the date!
Hannah554 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Rodney was perfect in this chapter, love it!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Cool! I still love you guys! You're awesome!
Hannah554 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009

It was all so amazingly in character, the little banter between them was great and the hints of Spanky made me smile. Looking forward to more!

kaitebug chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
i love it. are you done
ancientesha chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
*laughs* you go, rodney! :smirk:

goody :d.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Ouch! Rodney got it in one! lol and he caught the kiss? aww hes sweet. and thats so how he would act.

this was cute, and i love the drama. cant wait for the rest :)
Erin87 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Love it! Great story. YotS is wonderful, and I'd love to help out if I can, but (adds sheepishly) I'm not entirely sure how. : ) Looking forward to the rest of this story. : )