Reviews for October,October
I read this several years ago, and I always end up coming back to it! Great work, it is by far my favorite Huddy work! I hope you have since gone on to write in some professional capacity! :)
Sjstaudt chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Honestly, this story is pretty well written, but it all seems a bit rediculous. Cuddly is a rather intelligent woman and thus I think any relationship the two of them have would be, at least a little intellectually stimulating, asinde from the physical sort. They do have a lingering sexual tension surrounding their arguments, but really their work relationship shouldn't so completely define them. And also a bit more realism with the Vicodin addiction is needed. A highly physical activity like sex is going to be a serious stressor on a weakened muscle, and while the comfort of another warm body may help alleviate some of the pain, a mixture of pain and withdrawal will se his intake remaining similar. This whole story just seems a bit to blasé for a "Huddy" relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is like the 5th time that I read this story, so well written and you did a great work! Love it :)
Gg chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
THE BEST HUDDY FF I'VE EVER HEARD.
It's the third time that I read it and I never get bored, your writing is amazing and all the characters are written so well.
Love it! :)
Ladytrad chapter 87 . 8/23/2013
That was such an AMAZING story! Can't wait to read the sequel! :-)
biff chapter 34 . 10/22/2012
so cliche... so boring
it started out so GOOD,
REALLY good. and its going downhill. but this fic is complete so this review doesnt matter
lolausz chapter 87 . 3/18/2012
I love so much this series, i can't stop rereading it again and again. Thnak you for writing this for us! 3
Lorna Hope chapter 26 . 11/23/2011
AHH OMG. Is he gonna kill House? AHHH I can't stop reading and it's 6 in the morning and I have to go to bed but holy crap i need to find out what happens! only just finished chapter 26, there're like 60 more chapters to go! BUT IT'S SO GOOD. I need to know where this goes. I also need sleep.

Okay, this is a bit of a random review, especially when I haven't even finished reading it yet, I was just scared that House may be tortured or something in the coming chapters. And I wanted you to know how amazingly well written this is. And the characters are spot on .

Okay, well...erm guess I'll review again in about a week when I've finished reading (never read a fic this long before)

AHHHHH
JLCH chapter 61 . 10/17/2011
reading this story again cause I love it. the only thing I don't get is why House would buy a two story house? He can barely climb the stairs !LOL
JLCH chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
I'm re-reading this because I really like this story!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
standhereoneminute chapter 87 . 9/17/2011
gosh,i just love this fic. it's one of my favorites and i always come back to read it again and again ! :)
newdayz chapter 87 . 8/30/2011
One word, WOW!
Guest chapter 87 . 8/22/2011
Just finished reading all the chapters. Amazing story. Fret job ! :)
HouseForever chapter 87 . 6/8/2011
Wow... One of the best fanfics I've ever read - the production team at House should hire you as a writer - seriously! You did an excellent job at capturing the true essence of the Huddy relationship to its core, which unfortunately, the show's writers were utterly unsuccessful at. Your plotlines were beautifully written. Keep up the writing!