Reviews for Tinderbox
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Damn, that was dead on. _
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was really good. I love the way it described Dean. Using the fire. Awesome.
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
cool!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow! That was so cool. I do see Dean as a kindred spirit with fire... Sam seems to fear it but Dean embraces it... even though it steals a little more from him each time. I love what you have done with this!
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, very nice. And so glad you are joining the madness! This was just beautiful "Dean allowed the fire to cover him, soak him, and somewhere within the agony it drove him onwards even as it used him up" Yowza!

Phoebe
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Interesting perspective of their relationship, and of Dean. I can definitely see him as Combustible. And really who besides Sam has enough fire to set him off. So glad you're joining in on the fun.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
O, I liked this very much. So different from the rest of the drabbles this week. Nicely done! :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ooh... Deep.

That was lovely. Thoughtful as always. I was really looking forwards to reading this. Well done you x
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This has a lot of implications to it for a possible longer story. Would love to see something like anger making Dean into something else when Sam's in danger. Great little drabble though.
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I think you're getting the hang of it too! Great use of the drabble word. Those poor boys, LOL. Good work :)