Reviews for Of Studies and HalfMelodies
berry5tz chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I just wanted to say that this was a fun story. I loved the banter between Naruto, and Shika as well as with Sasuke.

Thanks for writing this one.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
great really great
vodoodollz chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Great read. I loved your portrayal of the characters and AU setting. :D
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
it's great
thecartoongirl22 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Awesome storry i loved it. i loved all the songs they are great music and i loved how u made naruto smart but not act that way :D
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
you have awesome taste in music. Ocean Avenue is an awesome song. Yellowcard is an awesome band. Awesomeness all over. All American Rejects as well. now I have the songs stucj in my head.

Gaara as a schizophrenic, it's not orginal but it definitely fits.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
heh, like the reference to Skillet's 'Whispers in the Dark'.
awsome tomboy chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
omg i loved this fic and i loved all the songs you chose i hope i will see more of your fics X3
QuirkyPineapple chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I love it and I love all the songs you used awesome!
Rena chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Kinda liked this, liked Naruto being smart :) Fun to read
BeyondMyReach chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
First of all, I love your stories. I absolutely enjoy reading them. They are beautiful and original. Your style of writing is nice. Would you write more of this fandom with these quotes (sorry, I went crazy when I read that you'll accept requests):

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that comes after them." - Ichigo

It should be about Sasuke and Itachi. Since I doubt Itachi will pour his heart out to Sasuke about the massacre, can Itachi and Naruto talk? Later on perhaps after Sasuke kills Itachi, Naruto and Sasuke can have a chat and Sasuke finds out about the truth.

"I can’t say bold things like I’ll protect all the people of the world, but I don’t want to just protect those I can carry in my arms"- Ichigo

Naruto centric. Naruto was in a battle and tried to save someone but couldn't. He felt guilty about it later on and a certain friend decided to talk to him.

“He's smart enough to know how to be stupid”

Naruto centric.

"What's wrong with my closet?" – Lavi "I've seen rainbows with less color." - Kanda

Naruto as Lavi and Sasuke as Kanda.

“Wars are not fought by politicians and generals- they are fought by soldiers.”

The council had forgotten about this and was reminded when there was an rebellion among the ninjas, with Naruto being their leader and Shikimaru the advisor.

"So many people think of crying as a sign of weakness. It's not. It's a sign of strength because it means you can acknowledge what's wrong in your life.”

“The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.”

“The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent.” – Mukuro

"If this is a mistake, then this is the best mistake I've ever done.” – Niou

"This kid however... was just plain madness. He made logic warp around him."

“You can plead for mercy from inside a coffin”

“Let yourself fall into the web of passion: Only then can you truly talk of love”

Err... You don't have to do all of them if you don't want to. But how about at least two?
KikiUchi chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
good job! i love it! cant wait 4 the next chapter! btw i have an account by this name im just too lazy to sign in ;P
A chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
you should make a sequel. even if it just turns out to be litle one shots a sequel would be awesome. loved the story by the way.
Cracker chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I am sensing the math question on swallows somehow originated from Monty Python's Holy Grail

otherwise, it seems rather enjoyable
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
I must say, I loved this story, and it is the second (or third time) I have read it. Sasuke and Naruto in this remind me a lot of one of my friend and I. Just the simple healing process, and that one of us (me) understands the other (my nakama) perfectly. We balance each other out (yin yang) just like Naruto and Sasuke in this. There are so many SasuNaru fics where it is Naruto saving Sasuke from Orochimaru, or Sasuke saving Narutp from the Kyuubi. I love this one because it has Naruto saving Sasuke from his past and self.

Thanks for another great fic!