Reviews for Fight Inside
jk chapter 22 . 6/22
Yaaa...chapter 21 is total shit...so felix "set it all up
and that's supposed to make everything better...we can forgive Edward now. Except I cant...He said those things, did those things, watched those things...I read bellas flashbacks and what Edward did and didn't do is Unforgivable. And honestly him allowing his sister to call him dad is more then alittle fucked up, that kid should call him Edward plain and fucking simple.
jk chapter 20 . 6/22
having bella run to puke everytime shes upset isn't realistic...its one of the WORST parts of this story...they puke up food...do they don't gain weight...you have her puking up nothing because shes upset...how fucking stupid!

and Edward can fucking die...seriously. I wouldn't even care.
jk chapter 18 . 6/22
hes gone! SO?
jk chapter 12 . 6/22
how convienant...bella always wanted a little girl...and that gives Edward hope cause it just so happens that he fucked tanwhore and got the skank pregnant...and I'm JUST SURE bella would LOVE to raise her BASTARD!

NO FUCKING THANKS
jk chapter 11 . 6/22
Hes an alcoholic...SO?

His whore died...good

I don't see a problem here...and alexis I'm guessing is his kid or something ...don't care about her either

His life is shit and I'm glad. the shit he put bella through was so fucking far over the line I will NEVER forgive him.
jk chapter 8 . 6/22
I really don't understand the childish pranks...I would have my guy friends beat the shit out of him...THAT is the kind of "pranks" he deserves
Ramyfan chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
You made me cry! For two reasons first the story itself and second you havent finished!

At first i couldnt see edward and bella together but now its better but i still believe edward to be "undeserving" after all he did

She is right i think he didnt love her like she did

There is one thing that annoys me which is unfortunatel very often in fanfics, the whole virgin bella
Its really annoying that woman have to be "pure" while man can do whatever they want
Its unclear whether edward had any relatIons with anyone except bella either because the whole tanya issue was answered

Anyway thats just something that bugs me

Otherwise the story is great and i was very often suprised
Scattycow chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Good Grief! Is everyone in that town a retard?
TwinMommie chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and I know it's been a LONG time since you updated, but I hope you finish someday. I really want to see how it all ends.
twivampsalvatore chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE KEEP GOING!
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
The chapter is adorable.. I love seeing EPOV.

But I think you meant "voluptuous" not "belumptious" hahaha
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I love this story already- so angsty and delicious! Haha Great job
YankeeDiva chapter 26 . 11/12/2011
PLEASE return to this story!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
really nice...
nae-naelover1998 chapter 26 . 8/4/2011
Please continue...I love it but I donut really get the ending...can someone plea tell me what happened?other than that I loved it
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »