Reviews for Fight Inside
Ramyfan chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
You made me cry! For two reasons first the story itself and second you havent finished!

At first i couldnt see edward and bella together but now its better but i still believe edward to be "undeserving" after all he did

She is right i think he didnt love her like she did

There is one thing that annoys me which is unfortunatel very often in fanfics, the whole virgin bella
Its really annoying that woman have to be "pure" while man can do whatever they want
Its unclear whether edward had any relatIons with anyone except bella either because the whole tanya issue was answered

Anyway thats just something that bugs me

Otherwise the story is great and i was very often suprised
kfoll chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Good Grief! Is everyone in that town a retard?
TwinMommie chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and I know it's been a LONG time since you updated, but I hope you finish someday. I really want to see how it all ends.
twivampsalvatore chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE KEEP GOING!
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
The chapter is adorable.. I love seeing EPOV.

But I think you meant "voluptuous" not "belumptious" hahaha
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I love this story already- so angsty and delicious! Haha Great job
YankeeDiva chapter 26 . 11/12/2011
PLEASE return to this story!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
really nice...
nae-naelover1998 chapter 26 . 8/4/2011
Please continue...I love it but I donut really get the ending...can someone plea tell me what happened?other than that I loved it
nae-naelover1998 chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
Does that make them brothers? Wow that's alot to take in...
nae-naelover1998 chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Awww...I love this chapter...I love your story
danipony89 chapter 26 . 3/22/2011
I don't know why you didn't continue this story if it was sooooo good. I think with a little editing on the grammar it would be amazing. Please continue?
redd4169 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
HOPE ALL IS WELL PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU AND ALWAYS HAD YOUR ENDING PLANNED PLEASE PLEASE FINSH IT ...MY BDAY IS IN APRIL LOL! BEGS PLEADS!
nikki.kitchen chapter 26 . 9/22/2010
great story! are you planning on posting or finishing?

nikki
A Reader chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Ok. This is a good story so far and i won't stop reading it by any means but i just wanted to say that i'm a little hurt by what your story is saying. I am a freshman in HS and i am a size 14 ever since seventh grade. I am perfectly healthy at 150 some odd pounds. I guess what i am trying to say is indirectly this is calling girls like me fatties. like i said earlier great story i just wanted to point that out. I didnt know if others were feeling the same way. Great job tho!
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »