Reviews for EZ Light
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
XD Hahaha, Dean with dynamite! Priceless! Great job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I gotta say, I am with Jefferson and Sam on this one... knowing Dean though, I bet it will work...
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Loved the visual of Dean's hands imitating an explosion and only Dean would decide to use dynamite to light Kerosene. Good one.
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
ROFL Phoeb's :) - Just give Dean something that can explode and he's like a kid in a candy store LOL :) - I love it, poor Sammy trying to be reasoning, Dean just itching for a match!

Brilliant as always, and hysterically funny!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
AWESOME! Leave itto Dean to think f something so... well dangerous. Awesome!
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
ha! thats awesome!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Sometimes you just can't argue with the boy's logic. LOL Great job.
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
oh, i like this style, more conversation than description, yet clearly painted. Very nicely done! Love the banter too!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
hehe, the boys always find a very creative way to finish their hunts.

Good job!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ha ha... Big badda BOM!

I definately think Dean would like to play with some dynamite!

Excellent.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Just leave it to Dean to provide a little overkill! Cleverly done. Nice use of the word.
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh see, that's because Sam swore like an ex-Marine (sorry, John) after Dean lit the dynamite and threw it! It's just off the page.

Very cute.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I love this. Sam wants a solid plan, Dean's excited about blowing stuff up. I enjoy Dean's snarky reply, "Funny, Jefferson said the exact same thing when I bought it."

Plus, blowing up dynamite would be FUN.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Dynamite? Dean is absolutely crazy sometimes, but inventive, I give him that. That is such a typical Dean stunt. Love his simple approach on getting things to work for him!

smile time