Reviews for ICE
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
K Hanna recently told me that you and I have a very similar writing style, so I thought I'd check out some of your stuff. I'm glad I did. I liked this a lot.

This cracked me up: "‘Temperamental when injured. Get his brother Sam from the waiting room’. He glanced toward the doors. 'You can stop this?' Sam nodded. 'I’m the ‘In Case of Emergency’ guy.'" Both funny and touching. Loved that Sam actually put that on Dean's admission forms! LOL
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol loved it! lol i would love to read more of this one! i think that it would make a good one shot!

Jade
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Nice. Seriously you never get to see stuff like this on the show and you know this is how it would be too! :)
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ah! Love it! xD Made me giggle considerably! You're dah bomb with the drabbles!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ah! Now this is genuis! Loved it!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LMAO That was good! _
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Liked this. I didn't get the word on posting the drabbles. Was I supposed to be told when?

Dammit. I never do anything right.
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really loved this... "You can stop this?" ahahaha... Sammy to the rescue. I laughed at this a lot.
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That's right doc, Sammy's in charge when Dean is hurt LOL :) - I love that Dean is smashing things, I can almost see Sammy rolling his eyes as he points out ‘Temperamental when injured. Get his brother Sam from the waiting room’ ROFL :)

Luv these drabbles, but they're like forbidden fruit, you can only get a little taste, and then you have to wait until next time LOL :) - I'll be waiting, cause I'm addicted!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Onari chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice :D
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This really really really warrants a full story. uh huh. I decree it. And you know what that means. You have to do it. *waits with baited breath to see if you fall for it* priceless. I love that Sam wrote that on the form. Always thinking ahead!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very funny! I couldn't help but read it a couple times! Awesomely done!
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aw that was great!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That's right! Sam can control him and vice versa. They don't read the forms. Never known it to happen...ever.
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ok, so I ACTUALLY snorted at the last line. Totally inelegant sound, but in my defence, this was pretty hilarious. Really love this drabble :)