Reviews for Still Alive
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm 3 years late on reviewing, but better late than never, ne? :D

This was beautiful, no doubt about it, and it tore my heart apart in the end. It was dark, it was beautiful, it was haunting and I'll be remembering this story for a long time.

But you have not converted me! Well, okay, you converted me for about half-an-hour, but then the SasoDei fangirl in me fought back and won! RAWR!

...but I do like the idea of the Kazakage being with Sasori before Deidara came along...

All in all, amazing job!

Harmony
Napsa chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Yey, this was just the thing I was looking for - thanks! It was awesome!
Ink-Me-Up chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh my goodness, how have I not reviewed and faved this yet? I absolutely adore SandaimexSasori and this wonderfully angsty fic completely satisfies my craving for it And adding the implied OroSaso rape was just icing on the cake (I know, I have problems XD).

Anyway, excellent fic! I hope you'll write more SandyxSaso in the future! :'D
dontneedanymoreuse chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
OwO that was so nice! a little creepy but yet romantic TT

and about the orosaso :3 you realy couldn't resist could you? XD (i proberly couldn't either w )
captain con queso chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ohmygod. *does happy dance of happiness* I love Sandaime/Sasori and there's a noticeable lack of it around so your story made me a happy fan. : D Especially since I woke up feeling like death warmed up. So this pretty much made my day. Thanks for being so awesome, my lovely.
this is nikki. xD chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
oh god.

alrighty.

it was cute.

err. . that's not the right word, is it?

hn. i dunno . .

but you haven't converted me.

nopenopenope.

x3
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OHMAHJASHIN :D -drools-

ohmaii. x3 that was some seriously yummy shit right there, my ChiChi darling. -licks lips- this is way better than the sandcest a few oneshots back. you've officially without a doubt converted me to this. XDD sandaime x sasori FTW! gawd. but the orosaso only made it better. sasori is so damn RAPABLE everybody knows it. X3

i loved it, dearie! D -goes off to find me some more uke!sasori vittles-