Reviews for Home Free
Zomg chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Awwww haha a pissed max haha shadow. Anyways that was great keep it up and please update soon
Zomg chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oioii
Zomg chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
O.O
scarlet.ride chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
Great story! Update soon please!
lianelala chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
HOLY SHIT-BAG!

NO SHADOW CANNOT DIE EVER!
deletedaccount1123 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
omg you have to update this too ! Love it ! Especially Shadow, even though I love Fax Shadow and Max should stay together ]

toodles

/x
absatx chapter 14 . 3/1/2010
wow...that was so good! you should really continue this story, because i want to know how it will end!
optimisticbutneverquiteelegant chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
I am in love with this story! Plz update! PLZ! If you need ideas you could make Max relli annoyed with the flock bcuz Fang was hurting Shadow and the others were enjoying it! :) plz update!
Bree.116 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Don't forget about this story! Please update! it's been FOREVER! Update, update, update! This is an amazing story! Shadow and Max need to be together and Fang needs to find his kids! UPDATE!
INDEESEEUS chapter 14 . 12/23/2009
So I find myself laughing every time Sylver (Is that how you spell it?) and Archer have a conversation telephathically. HILARIOUS STUFF.

And you should really update. I get violent when I'm eager. -
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
OMG!

I know that this has nothing to do with ur story, but I was reading the whole thing about your wishes coming true on ur profile, and guess what? It worked! I reposted it, and 11 minutes later my mom told me that she was getting engaged! I am thanking you a million times! My mom is so happy now! You get a thousand virtual cookies!
imadinorawr chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
I love your story! It's like one of my favorite ones! I hope that you are still writing this story!
dELLAirium chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
UPDATE ALREADY!

NEED MORE!
gillsbluefeather chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I thought it said, "Shadow is a doctor, not a very good one, cause his gift is healing." and I'm like what!
mayball31695 chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
omg you have got to post more! I do wish that Max and Fang be together though...